{JOSS POV}

Joss woke up with an unbearable headache, he opened his eyes only to close them back again, as the sunlight inside the room made it difficult for them to keep them open.

He took a deep breath and tried to feel his surroundings when he felt a small weight pressing down against his chest, making it hard for him to move.

He lifted his left hand and tried to block the sunlight coming from the window before he tried opening his eyes again.

His eyes fluttered open, as he blinked a couple of times to adjust his sleepy gaze before he looked down to his chest, to see what was holding him down.

There, on his chest, laid Luke, tucked carefully against Joss's chest with the latter's other hand wrapped tightly around Luke's waist.

Joss's breath got caught in his chest for a second, as he stared down at Luke, who looked like a delicate young boy trying to hide from the world against Joss's chest; nothing like the image that was in Joss's mind.

Joss shook his head, trying to get his thoughts straight, before he slowly tried to slip away from Luke's gasp. He loosened the arm wrapped around Luke's waist and slowly began to pull it from underneath the latter, who was still in deep sleep.

He was successfully able to pull out his arm from underneath Luke and wondered for a second how on earth did Luke end up in his arms, when he was sure that he had laid on him in his drunken haze.

Perhaps, he had moved around in his sleep, maybe the both of them did. But that is not important, what's important is that as soon as Luke turned to lay on his side, he let out a hiss, clutching his chest unconsciously.

Joss froze for a second, not knowing what was wrong, before Luke moved again and laid on his back, letting out a sigh of relief.

When Joss was able to move, he crept slowly towards Luke, and slowly lifted the latter's shirt, only to find that the latter's arm was black and blue with bruises.

Joss didn't know who to react, he was absolutely speechless. How did Luke manage to get such bruises on his body? Has someone been hurting him?

What is this? What should I do? Should I wake him up? No, no, no. He probably needs his sleep. I should leave, yeah, I should.

Joss dragged himself slowly out of the room, trying to be as quiet as possible to let Luke rest, feeling sorry for the other.

He went to his manager and told him about his injury, as the latter made it clear to him that Luke was injured because of Joss, because he protected him at the airport, making guilt swim in his stomach.

Joss had been awful to Luke the whole time, yet Luke had protected him and suffered bruises for him. How did he manage to miss Luke protecting and being hurt?

How did he become like this? His mother didn't raise him like that. He needs to fix this, to be in truce with Luke.

And maybe... Just maybe they can become friends.

That day, he tried to get close to Luke as much as possible, which Luke seemed very happy about, which caused Joss to feel a little sad.

How did he not see what kind of person Luke was?

They had a meeting with their ambassador, and had a schedule fully packed for the month to come.

Joss was excited, he loved working with sportswear and perfume companies, and Fila and Dior were a big dream for him. He was so happy that he unconsciously hugged Luke when they left the meeting, startling both of them.

Luke's face was bright pink, but you could also see the discomfort he was feeling, and that's when Joss remembered his injury and dragged the younger back to the room in the hotel and told him to stay.

Then headed over to the pharmacy and bought medicine to put over Luke's bruises.

He went back to the room and found Luke just as he had left him, sitting quietly on his bed, staring down at his hands.

Joss entered the room and closed the door, making his way towards Luke before kneeling in front of him, making the boy jump like a startled cat.

"Take off your shirt,"Joss instructed while placing the bag on the floor, taking out the tube of medicine.

"Wha-WHAT?" Luke stuttered, not believing his ears.

"Take off your shirt, I need to rub the blam over your bruises" Joss said casually, as if this was normal between him and Luke. But deep inside, Joss was squirming with embarrassment.

"Are you crazy?" Luke whisper yelled, still in shock.

"Come on! We have a shoot, you have to heal. We have a heavy schedule, you can't be in a bad shape!" Joss said, stating facts, "you should take care of yourself. I'm thankful that you protected me, but I don't want you to get hurt because of me! Please at least let me do this!"

"Why are you doing this?" Luke asked silently.

A beat passed, "because I was wrong about you and I want to make it right! I want us to be friends, and if you can't forgive me, let's be at least decent colleagues."

Luke didn't move for a few seconds, before he slowly took off his shirt, placing it by his side.

Joss slowly moved close to Luke, and started rubbing the blam gently over the bruising area.

When finished, he backed away a peaceful silence taking place, as both boys were lost in their thoughts.