{JOSS POV}

Joss stood underneath the shower head, water pouring on him as he stared at the wall in a daze.

He couldn't believe himself, he just kissed Luke. After everything that happened, Joss hoped to at least befriend the latter to show him a better side of himself. He was hoping to make it up to Luke for all the times he disappointed him and hurt him.

But, No.

Joss's stupid feelings had to get in the way and make him kiss the other.

How was he supposed to act around him now? How can he sleep in the same room as him?

What if he leaves the shower and Luke is waiting for him to fight him, after all Joss did steal a kiss from the other.

Joss let out a groan and rested his head against the shower wall, his body refusing to relax even with the heat of the water being perfect.

He was getting more worked up, he just began to get to know Luke. What should he do now? Lose the guy he hasn't even gained as a real friend yet?

What was Joss thinking, they are here on professional business, not on a holiday. He can't let his feelings get in the way of their work. This is a huge opportunity for both of them, they need this photoshoot to be successful, and Joss will do whatever it takes for it to be so.

WHATEVER IT TAKES.

With a new-found sense of determination, he turned the water off and got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist before going back to the room.

He entered as quietly as possible, fearing that if he made too much noise, he could bother Luke or wake him up if he had fallen asleep, and they'd have to talk, which is exactly what Joss wants to avoid.

Luke was laying in his bed, covers very low not warming him enough, but he was in a deep sleep, making Joss's chest squeeze from cuteness.

Joss quietly wore his pyjamas and walked over to Luke's bed and pulled the covers up to keep the latter warm, before making his way to his own bed and falling into a dreamless sleep.

The next morning, Joss woke up and found the room already empty with a note on his bedside table from Luke, who told him that he was going to the gym in the hotel.

Joss stared at the paper in his hand and sigh, placing it in the drawer next to his bed before making his way to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Unlike Luke, Joss had work today. It was an individual photoshoot for a swimwear line that had chosen Joss because of his gorgeous physic and sex appeal.

He was nervous, he usually doesn't do that kind of photoshoot, especially if he doesn't personally know the photographer, but it was a good deal according to his manager.

And the man was right.

Joss felt at ease the whole time of the shoot because they made him forget that he was Joss, but instead he adapted the persona of a swimmer, which made the pictures and expression more believable.

The whole time, Joss didn't even think about Luke or the kiss the whole time. That is, until he went back to the hotel and was surprised by Luke waiting for him in their room.

"Where were you today? I looked everywhere for you," Luke pouted, his eyes filled with disappointment.

Joss closed the door of their room and sat on his bed," I had an individual shoot today, for a swimwear line."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Luke asked, feeling sad, remembering the feeling he got when he came back from the gym to an empty room and no Joss in sight.

"I didn't have a way to," Joss mumbled, not looking at Luke.

"You could've left me a note, just as I did for you!" Luke exclaimed, finally unable to hold it in any more, "I spent hours looking for you through the whole hotel. I looked so stupid running through the halls with no definite direction."

"Oh..." Joss was speechless, he didn't expect that Luke would look for him, he didn't think he was THAT important to Luke. He just thought that Luke wouldn't even notice his absence, but clearly he was wrong.

"I'm sorry I made you worry, it was never my intention to do so. I was in a rush and forgot to leave a note, it won't happen again" Joss apologized, "How about I take you out to make it up to you?"

"Again?" Luke asked, surprised, "we just went out yesterday."

Joss shook his head, "it's okay we can go have fun, we have nothing planned for the next two days, I asked my manager."

"Okay, let's go have fun!" Luke cheered, a smile adorning his face, eyes shining with glee, making Joss's heart go wee!

Their outing will surely be very interesting.