{POV LUKE}

I Just wanted to talk and thank you… Luke pouted as he stood up and got his tiny handbag and walked out of the plane. He only wanted to talk but Joss didn’t seem like it. The fact that Joss always ignored him and hated him, confused him, because he doesn’t remember that he had ever done anything wrong nor hurt this man or anything.

On their way to the hotel, where they will stay, Luke was always stealing glances at Joss who was sitting next to him. He wanted to talk, and get close to him, however, he didn’t want to annoy him or let him hate him even more.

“Joss, Luke, you both will share room number 1, and everyone else…” the responsible was speaking when Joss interrupted him yelling.

“What?! We’ll share the same room? Me and who?”

“Yeah, you and Luke. Now everyone else, follow me to give you the keys.” The CEO turned around with a clear fake smile on his face as he walked away.

Here we go again… as if I am a monster… Luke didn’t mind that at all, he was actually happy about this… however, Joss’ reaction was more like a knife that bruised his heart. He got even more curious to know the reason that guy hates him this bad. “Okay,” he replied to the CEO and took his keys, throwing an empty and cold glance at Joss who seemed to be losing his mind in front of him. Why so serious bro? He thought as he walked past him towards the room.

This room is so big and pretty indeed… his tiny cloud of happiness was interrupted when Joss entered the room, walking so fast that he bumped Luke’s arm by mistake. “Oi!” Luke groaned as a piercing pain filled his arm, but he tried not to seem obvious that he was hurting.

Luke let out a heavy sigh before he continued inside the room and tidied his things in their places.

“Do you want to shower first? Joss?” Luke anxiously asked, he wasn’t sure how this man will react, but he thought that if he tried to ask first and interact with him they’ll slowly find a solution to the situation they were in, and they would maybe talk for once like decent human beings. But what made Luke lose his tiny hope again was the way Joss got up without saying not even a word and walked to the bathroom. His face was as cold as ever, making Luke’s bright smile disappear in a second.

God, how will  I survive these three months…

They didn’t have anything to do on the first day, the company let them have some time to rest before they start working on the project that they were supposed to film together.

In the evening, everyone was out there drinking and eating BBQ and having fun, while there was Luke who was always in his room listening to music through his blue headphones. He wasn’t feeling okay at that time, the burning pain in his arm exhausted him but he didn’t want to tell anyone about it so that he doesn’t interrupt the project or annoy anyone. He thought that he will get better with time if he just rested and let his arm and shoulder rest as he lay down on his bed.

It was past half twelve at night, Luke was asleep when drunk Joss entered the room losing balance and fell on top of the sleeping Luke startling him.

“What the hell just happened?!” Luke woke up and tried to move the man on top of him away from him, but his hand was not helping at all; he had no power at all.

A smile curved his lips as he stopped pushing the man away and watched him asleep like a little angel. He had never seen this man being as peaceful as he was at that time as if there was a magic spell in the alcohol or something like that.

Now if I leave him this way, he will wake up in the morning and fight me again thinking that I did something bad to him… he thought as he lost his pretty smile once again trying again to move Joss. He failed again to do so as the latter moved his huge muscular hands and hugged Luke so tight from his waist, making him unable to move - not even an inch. Can he move away already, please… God why are you doing this to me… why can’t he like me the way I do… Luke was thinking as he started sobbing with a heavy heart.