{LUKE POV}

A sense of awkwardness filled the room, as the two of them started avoiding eye contact with each other, both not knowing how to act.

Luke's cheeks were blooming red with each passing second.

It was a weird feeling; the way Joss was suddenly nice to him made him feel as if he was in a parallel universe. He never expected Joss to take care of him nor care about him.

His heart was beating so fast that he almost felt like it would explode in any second.

"Umm..." Joss' low voice startled Luke, bringing him back from his thoughts. He needed that to stop the cloud that drowned his mind, creating weird and unrealistic scenarios that could never happen with Luke.

"Hm?" Luke's eyes went back to look at the handsome man sitting in front of him, wondering what was going inside his head.

Is he feeling alright today ? He's being so nice, and he's still sitting with me after asking me to be his friend... Luke coughed, catching Joss' attention. "So... my friend?" He spoke slowly, hoping that he didn't sound weird.

"Yes?" Joss replied unsure, his eyes meeting Luke's, the latter almost losing his mind trying to stay sane and not start screaming and fanboying.

"Um... I wanted to go for a walk at a nearby park... do you..." Luke grabbed his shirt and put it on slowly, thinking of a way to ask Joss that question. It was as easy as ever, but for him, it was just like going to a war or something like that. "Ehm... do you want to go for a walk with me? We can maybe get to know this city?" He suggested while fixing his shirt, not even looking at Joss. Luke's chest burning and cheeks turning even redder, and he felt like a fire took place right on his cheeks.

"Sure," Joss nodded, like it wasn't that big of a deal, making Luke's heart flutter as he heard him agree.

Luke always liked the streets of Seoul, especially because of the dramas that he watched before. It was his dream to be able to walk there, especially with a loved one.

Luke never thought that walking in Seoul will be this interesting and romantic. He and Joss were nothing close to a couple, but something deep down his heart felt like he was on a date with Joss. He wanted to believe that, not because he's obsessed or anything, it was only because that man who's walking right next to him was the man he always dreamed of and loved. Furthermore, he knew that he didn't have any hope with the guy, but at least they became friends now, and he's able to talk to him like a decent person.

The streets were aesthetically lit, just like Luke imagined and saw in his favourite series, and that was the most satisfying and pleasant thing to him.

The two arrived at a street full of food kiosks, and that was when Luke knew that they were finally where the street food was located.

"Oh!" Luke let out a tiny scream startling Joss, "I'm sorry," he giggled before talking again "let's eat?"

"I'm so hungry! Yes!" Joss' excitement melted Luke's heart. He never expected the man that hated him the most to finally become his friend, and that person is eating with him in the middle of his favourite city.

After enjoying their food, laughing and spending time together, they decided to sit in a little garden near there before going back to their room. Luke felt a little pain in his arm, but he didn't say anything about it because he didn't want to ruin his night with Joss.

"It's really nice here," Luke said, moving his head up to look at the dark sky that was decorated with pretty stars, enjoying the soft breeze that touched his skin.

"Indeed," Joss replied, making Luke smile a little.

Luke was the happiest person at the moment, he really liked night walks and watching the stars. He was glad that after everything, Joss finally stopped hating on him and avoiding him.

"We should go back to the room, we have to wake up early tomorrow," Luke said before he got up and Joss followed him silently.

They entered their room and as Luke was entering the place after Joss opened the door, he suddenly tripped on his feet and found himself in Joss' arms that were wrapped around his waist.

Luke was feeling his ears burning as his eyes found Joss'. It was when they were lost in each other's eyes when Joss moved his face closer to Luke's, letting their lips meet softly, making the latter's whole body tingle, feeling Joss' hands that held his waist.

They quickly looked away, and separated from each other. They entered the room, one of them laid on the bed while the other went to the bathroom to take a shower.