{POV JOSS}

I should’ve thanked him? He just did something good for me? Was it just acting so that his fans see him as the good guy that he isn’t? Joss thought after he nodded and turned his sight from Luke whose eyebrows were lifted up as he looked at him.

They finally got on the plane and each one took his place. Unfortunately, Luke’s seat was right next to his. He sat down all annoyed; they could have given him a seat next to his manager, but the team decided to place him near Luke. 

Hours later, as Joss was listening to the music that was playing in his earphones, he felt something heavy on his shoulder. He looked to his left to find Luke asleep with his head resting on his shoulder, his long hair tickling Joss’ neck. Annoying

It was time to get off the plane but Luke was still asleep. A look of puzzlement crossed Joss’ face, he wasn’t sure how to wake him up. He gently poked Luke’s cheek with the tip of his finger, but Luke was sleeping like a dead person that he didn’t wake up from the first time. Then Joss was startled when Luke opened his eyes as he poked his nose. “You woke up.”

Luke rubbed his eyes, still drowsy with sleep, as Joss stared at him, his face blank not showing any emotions. Joss couldn't really understand this person, his thoughts going back to what happened at the entrance of the airport. 

Joss still couldn't understand what had happened, one second they were entering the airport with crowds of people surrounding them, pushing each other around and the second was being pushed to the side as Luke was pushed to the ground, hitting the floor violently. 

Joss was puzzled as to why that boy did that? Why did he throw himself in danger to protect Joss? This wasn't the image that Luke and his company had built for him! 

Is Luke acting to get close to Joss? Is he planning to become his friend and cause him a headache with the media? 

I shouldn't be so easily swayed, I have to stay on my guard. People in this field cannot be trusted. REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU BEFORE JOSS! KEEP IT IN MIND! 

Joss shook his head, trying to stay focused as people began to leave the plane, leaving Joss, Luke and the crew to be the last to get off the plane. 

Joss got out of his seat and took his shoulderbag from the cabinet above his head, while Luke stayed in his seat still trying to wake up. 

He glanced at Luke who looked like a baby in a daze trying to wake up. He seemed as if he hadn't slept for a week. 

Don't be swayed! Don't be swayed! Walk away! Joss chanted in his head and walked away as Luke glanced at him. 

But Joss took his bag and walked away, leaving Luke alone on the plane with the rest of the crew. 

LITTLE SIDE NOTE: HAPPY PRIDE MONTH EVERYONE🏳️‍🌈💕#PrideMonth

#PrideMonth