{JOSS POV}

“Move to the right a little bit!”
“Look up!”
“Amazing!”
“One more!”
CLICK CLICK CLICK
“Perfect! A 15 minutes break for everyone!” shouted the director, he grabbed his coffee and went out of the studio.

“What are you doing here and not resting in your room?” Luke’s manager asked before sitting next to Joss, “want coffee?” he added.

“Nothing, I was bored in my room and wanted to check how everything’s going with Luke,” an embarrassed smile appeared on Joss’ face. Joss had nothing to do, yet he decided to go to the studio to watch Luke and support him. His heart skipped beats with every pose that Luke took, especially when he smiled. There was something about Luke’s smile that made his heart flutter, but he couldn’t understand that feeling at all.

“Hmm, you care about our Luke, don’t you?” The manager smirked as he gently pat Joss’ shoulder.

“Oh… that… I…” Joss stuttered, he wasn’t sure what to say, he felt like fire was burning his cheeks, he took a deep breath before he took the courage to speak again, “I just care about my co-worker, is it wrong?”

“No, not at all! He cares about you too,” manger winked, making Joss curious about what he meant.

“You’re here,” Luke announced as he walked closer to Joss, his smile melting Joss’ heart.

“I am!” Joss stood up faster than the lightening, trying not to look awkward, but he was obviously panicking.

“And I will go get you both coffee,” He winked again to Joss before he stood up and added again “he cares a lot my friend,”

“Huh?” Joss was astonished.

“Let’s sit, I’m exhausted!” Luke said.

Indeed, Joss thought, having to work, and have a photoshoot all day long, without eating anything, nor having a single enough break, must be totally exhausting; he went through that too.

“I got you chocolate,” Joss warmly offered the chocolate to Luke, his lips curving up his cheeks.

“How did you know I like chocolate?” Luke asked.

Joss went silent for a moment before he fixed the words in his mind like a puzzle to answer Luke’s question which was nothing, but for Joss it was so important yet hard to answer. “Well, I heard that…” he replied.

“Oh okay, then thank you for bringing chocolate today!” Luke thanked Joss before the director came in calling Luke. “Sadly I have to go back for the shooting now, let’s go somewhere to eat dinner after the shooting, what about that?” Luke suggested and went back to pose after Joss nicely nodded agreeing with his suggestion.

Joss watched Luke carefully for hours as the latter finished the work he had.

“Great job, Luke! See you tomorrow for the couple photoshoot with Joss!” The director said and left the place.

It was time to leave, everyone left the place and there was only the two of them left in the studio, “You did well today Luke!” Joss celebrated with a tiny bro hug.

“Did I?” Luke asked.

“Yeah! I can’t wait for tomorrow shoot! We’ll be shooting together finally!” Joss exclaimed, a tiny bit of happiness filled his chest. He was not sure of the reason he felt this happy about that day. He wondered what had changed; he hated this guy before, but now? All he thinks about is Luke, all he wants to do is spend time close to him and never leave him. All he wants is being around him and protecting him, and most importantly, seeing him smiling.

“I’m craving Korean BBQ, let’s go eat Korean BBQ for dinner?” Luke recommended, and Joss couldn’t but directly agree with Luke.

They arrived to the restaurant, ordered and started eating as soon as the food was served. Joss feeding Luke as he was trying to make the latter feel better; he knew how hard his day was and how tired he was because of standing all day long in front of the camera. Luke didn’t eat anything all day long other than the chocolate that Joss got him, because he didn’t have time to do so. And if he ate, he needs to brush his teeth again, and that will ruin the makeup that was on his face, that’s why he avoided eating anything all day which made Joss worried as hell as he waited him to finish.

“Thank you,” Luke said.

“Hm? For what?” Joss asked as he was cutting the meat to place them on the oven to cook them.

“For bringing me chocolate today, for bringing me here to eat Korean BBQ, my favourite food. Thank you for worrying about me today and coming to stay all day with me during the shoot even though I didn’t talk to you all day long and was busy with work…” Luke answered.

“There’s no need to thank me, Luke. I li…” Joss was talking when a strange woman came in yelling Luke’s name and greeted them.

“Oh my God! Luke! What are you doing here?!” She was too loud and that annoyed Joss.

“Mook?” Luke said.

“Mook?” Joss silently repeated after Luke, trying to figure out who she was. That name was kind of familiar, but he couldn’t remember where he’d heard of it nor where he had seen her before.

“What are you doing here?” Luke asked, Joss’ curiosity started getting increasing as soon as this lady hugged Luke a little before she sat next to him, gluing herself to him.

“I had dinner with some colleagues here, I have a new series I’ll be acting in,” she answered “why are you here?” she asked.

“A series? Here in Korea?” Luke asked.

Joss was there watching them chat together, he wondered what had he done to be this unlucky that some kind of stranger woman came to ruin his dinner with an important person for him.

Why suddenly a series? And in Korea?!

His chest burned every time he saw her touching Luke; he didn’t want her to put a finger on him. Why am I suddenly feeling possessive? He’s not even my partner to start with? He went silent for the whole night, not saying anything; not because he didn’t want to say anything, but because he didn’t know what to say or do, nor did he know what was that feeling that was stopping him from smiling or letting out any word.

Joss noticed the women glancing at him every time she touched Luke, and she started to glue herself even more to Luke. And her eyes were always on Joss as she did so.

Joss furiously hit the table with all he got of power as he stood up.

“Are you okay?” Luke asked as a tiny tear slipped on Joss’ cheek.

“Me?” Joss let out a tiny heavy sigh before he stood up, “I’m okay, I want to go to the toilet, I’ll be back…”

In the toilet, he stood up in front of the mirror and stared at himself, “You’re stupid, do you know that?” he yelled at his reflection, “You’re so stupid!”.

“What the hell are you telling yourself?! You’re not stupid!” he was startled when he saw Luke through the mirror standing right behind him yelling at him, “and why are you crying like that Joss?!” Luke added.

“Nothing, please leave me alone…” Joss answered as he tried to escape the place but failed when Luke hugged him so tight, not letting him move an inch.

“You’ll tell me what’s wrong, or I’m not leaving you alone…” Luke added. Hearing this, Joss burst into crying as he hid his face on Luke’s shoulder.

“I’m sorry,” Joss broke down.

“Joss, what’s wrong?” Luke asked again.

“I’m jealous! That’s what’s wrong!!!” He yelled.