{LUKE POV}

Breathless, weak, his heart beating so fast and loudly he could hear every beat in his ears. He didn’t know meeting this man for real would feel this way. He thought that it would be easy to have a conversation with Joss, yet he found out it was the hardest thing he had to do in his life. He tried his best not to look awkward in front of him, yet his heart was a mess.

His secret crush on this man has been there for so long, he wasn’t just his favourite basketball player, it’s not just that. Something deep inside had always been telling him that this was the guy he dreamed of, the man he wanted to spend his life with.

However something about Joss felt weird, Luke could feel the hate in Joss’ eyes. He wasn’t sure if what he was feeling was right, but it bothered him a lot; how cold was Joss was when he replied to him, the way Joss was staring at him during the meeting as if he was there facing his enemy.

“Hey, blushing boy,” New’s voice brought Luke back from his cloud of thoughts, Luke had been drowning deeply in his mind that he didn’t even notice that New had been standing next to him watching him with his little fanboy moment.

“Who’s blushing? I’m not!” he replied, his cheeks turning even redder than they actually are. “Do we still have work today? I want to go prepare my things…”

“You’re so excited about this project aren’t you?” New smirked before patting Luke’s head a little as he grabbed his things and nodded, “Yep, you can go now… see you in two days,
I’ll be preparing a few things before we go to the airport.”

he felt a surge of happiness as soon as he entered his room, he directly ran towards his closet and started packing his things for the work trip. It’s like his spirit brightened even more when he heard the news of the project, especially since he will be working with his favourite player - someone he could never imagine being able to work with. He totally understood how his fans always felt, the way they wished to have a reply from him, how they wished to meet him in person and take pictures with him and all those things the fans dream of because he’s one of them too. He’s one big fan of that one basketball player and he totally understood them. That’s why he tried his best to interact with his fans and keep them happy, sometimes replying to their messages and interacting during his live shows and Instagram lives.

had he ever been happier in his life? No. it was somehow the happiest he had ever been for years.

Two days passed slowly, during that time, Luke couldn’t stay still. He was always walking from one room to another in his huge mansion, trying to let time fly faster. However, as much as he thought about that project and how much he was excited about working with Joss, time passed slower than ever.

It was time to go to the airport, New couldn’t pick him up because he had some troubles at the company he had to fix before going to the destination. So, Luke had to go alone and get on the plane alone with Joss and the team.

As he arrived at the airport, he looked through the taxi’s window and found a huge number of fangirls all holding signs and posters that had both his and Joss’ photos on them. Now how can I pass through them all?

As soon as he got out of the car, the screams became louder. The fangirls started running his way, some of them telling him how handsome he looked, others yelling their hearts out… he greeted them with his pretty shining smile making their hearts melt.

And after half an hour of trying to walk through them, he finally made it inside the airport where the team was waiting for him. There were still a huge number of fangirls even inside the place, he was worried about annoying other people who are travelling too.

“Hey,” he said, his lips curving up a little as he bowed to the others, brightening their day with his fluffy and adorable self. He approached Joss, lifted his hand up in front of him to shake his hand, but Joss gave Luke a disgusted look while his hands were still placed in his pockets.

Did I do anything wrong? Luke thought before pulling back his hand and placing it on his own neck feeling all embarrassed.

“It’s good you’re here! It’s time for our flight!” one of the teammates said before signalling with his hands to everyone to go inside for a passport check and get on the plane.

Luke smiled a little to Joss, but that man ignored him as if he didn’t exist, making Luke pout as he walked. They were literally walking side by side, yet they didn’t even speak or greet each other as any other colleagues do. Luke really wanted to talk and greet him like he greets everyone close to him, but Joss doesn’t seem to like that.

One their way, the fans were all around him that they could barely walk, more like trying to find a way to be able to take pictures of the two of them and see them closer. Luke noticed one of them, who was holding a Joss picture, pushing the other fangirls to find her way to Joss. and when she succeeded in getting coser to him, Luke pulled Joss to the other side right before that girl lifted her hands to push him. Luke whirled his arms trying to regain balance, he pitched toward the floor. As he hit the floor, Luke felt a sharp wrench of pain in his arm, yet he acted as if nothing had happened. He got up and made sure Joss was safe from that person as the other girls pulled that person to the back.

“You’re okay?” Luke anxiously looked at Joss while the pain in his arm was unbearable.

Luke stared at Joss feeling flushed. Why would he only nod and look away just like that as if I didn’t save him from a crazy fangirl?