𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣

Listen to:  "𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼" 𝓫𝔂 𝓚𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓲

Jeon Jungkook didn't know much about love and affection. For him his grandmother's forehead kisses meant the whole world. Jungkook's parents were not the best, never had good relations with the rest of their family they never got along. Even after their death no one tried to visit jungkook except Lisa. She had always been close to her cousin brother as they grew up together and she didn't care if her parents hated her for visiting jungkook.

Mrs. Jeon was an amazing lady she wasn't very proud of her son and daughter in law's behaviour and their alienation from the family but she loved Jungkook a lot. So  after his parents death jungkook moved in to his grandmother's house.

Letting jungkook stay with her meant that she might not be visited by her kids anymore who dispised Jungkook's parents.
Lisa would always come to meet jungkook almost everyday but because of her busy schedules she would atleast visit him once a week. But ,she didn't contact jungkook for almost two weeks now.

Jungkook was sad to say the least, Lisa never did something like that even if she couldn't meet him she would always text him. He decided to ask his grandmother if she knows anything about it once he returned home after college.

He came home running straight to grandmother's room. He knocked.
"Come in dear" his grand mother said smiling
Jungkook entered the room slowly and sat beside her.
"D-id you get a call from Lisa?"
Mrs jeon looked hesitant but she broke into a smile anyways.
"She will be visiting us this Sunday" she said
And Jungkook's eyes glistened he smiled.
"Really. That's amazing." he said getting up
.
"Along with someone " Mrs. Jeon said causing Jungkook to pause and raise his eyebrows in confusion.
"What does that mean? Does that have anything to do with the fact that she hasn't visited us since the past 2 weeks " he said looking at Mrs jeon's worried face.
He continued.
"I m-ean that's fine she must have been busy with work an-"
He was interrupted by his grandmother who held onto his hand.
Jungkook looked at her surprised.
"It'- it's not that Dear, I am sorry I couldn't tell you sooner but"
She said looking in Jungkook's eyes
"Actually,
A few weeks ago she called me letting me know that she was going to get married. It was her we-wedding a week ago. She wanted me to tell you this but- as you know her parents refused to let you and me- "
She gulped
"attend the wedding. But that's fine you can meet her and her husband soon. They are coming for a dinner this Sunday." She said

Jungkook was surprised he didn't expect that. Lisa was 5 years older than him but he never really cared much about it as they never treated each other with formalities.
He felt bad for not knowing and not being able to attend Lisa's wedding but moreover he felt bad that his grandmother couldn't attend Lisa's wedding too because of him.

" I a-m really sorry grandma, you did not get to attend the wedding because of me" he said looking apologitic.
Mrs jeon just smiled and kissed his forehead
"Don't worry about it bun we are going to meet them this Sunday so that's fine"

The rest few days passed by with jungkook anticipating Lisa's visit. And it was already Sunday.

It was evening and as usual jungkook was at the supermarket buying some fruits.
He was on his way back home when he saw someone standing at the roadside staring at an old mansion, he had a piece of paper in his hand.
Jungkook was facing his broad back, he was dressed in formal wear. Left hand in his pocket, brown hair slightly permed. He was a bit taller than jungkook. On usual ocassions, jungkook would have just passed by rather than helping him who seemed to be looking for directions. But something about the man made him walk towards him.

He shyly looked down when the said man looked in his direction upon hearing his footsteps. If he had looked up he probably would have seen how the man was looking at him with wide eyes.

"Uh um I don't wish to b-other you, but I would be glad to help you" he said still looking down at his feet.

"Oh that would be a great help" the man said sounding relieved,he bowed a bit and he held out a chit that supposedly had the  address he was looking for.

Jungkook gulped at the deep voice and hesitantly looked at the address.

Apartment 26 Block 3

Oh! It was the grumpy old man's house jungkook thought.

"Oh you aren't in the wrong direction but you will be required to turn left from here and you would come across a park-
He said motioning his hands when he suddenly looked up to see if he actually understood but oh boy

He practically froze looking at the man in front of him. He was very handsome, to say the least, but what caught Jungkook's attention were his chocolate brown eyes that were staring right into his black ones. Jungkook wasn't the kind of person to judge people based on looks nor was he opinionated but the man was eye candy and he couldn't agree more.

Jungkook was mesmerised by the man, he felt flustered and nervous at the same time to be talking to someone so breath taking.
He quickly looked away fiddling with his fingers.
"You- then um turn right from the park and you will see a 3 st-orey bunglow that- that's the address of the grumpy man- oh I am sorry I mean the address you were looking for block 26 apartment 3."

After realising what he said his eyes widened
"I m-ean Apartment 26 block 3"

He felt really embarassed and before the man could say anything he bowed and walked away almost running his way back home.

"I hate social interactions" he screamed internally.

The man only stared at the disappearing figure with amusement and smiled to himself.

Jungkook returned home after a few minutes.
There was still some time left for Lisa's arrival.He had prepared all kinds of dishes and made sure that he decorated the living room to welcome the newly weds.

Now he bought his grandmother downstairs  lending her his right hand which she could use as support.
The bell rang sooner than expected and Jungkook rushed towards the door.
When he opened the door, he was both surprised and happy at the same time.

But his surprise overweighted his happiness.
Cause there stood the newly wed couples hand in hand one with smiling eyes and the other with his eyes as wide as saucers mirroring the same expression as Jungkook.

The man from before, actually the handsome man from before.

Before he could say anything he was crushed in a tight hug from Lisa who almost made him fall to the ground.
And as she kept scolding him for not coming to her wedding he looked at the man in front of him whose previous expression had turned into a sweet smiling and he was looking at Jungkook.