Chapter 16

"h-uh?"Jungkook whispered slowly, he was confused as Taehyung continued to hug him from behind

"h-uh?"
Jungkook whispered slowly, he was confused as Taehyung continued to hug him from behind.

"What made say"Anyway you have jimin"?
Were you thinking I was in love with him?"
Taehyung asked Jungkook still not letting him go.

"W-ell it is true. I was indeed jealous but don't mind me I won't do anything that will disappoint you or make you feel uncomforta-"

"And what about you?"
Taehyung asked a bit annoyed.

"W-hat about me?"
Jungkook asked comfused.

"Why do you never think about yourself jungkook. Your emotions your feelings your happiness, do you even think about it? And here you are assuming I am in love with jimin you feel jealous and leave for a whole night wouldn't pick my call and now deciding that you are even giving up on me."
Taehyung said, he sounded frustrated.

"I-i I don't understand what you are talking about "
Jungkook said biting on his bottom lip.

Taehyung placed a hand on Jungkook's head, slowing patting him.
Then he held onto Jungkook's right hand gently turning him around.

His eyes were puffy from the previous and yet he cried again today. The tears on his face had dried his heart was beating very fast.
Taehyung looking at him with a gentle smile and love in his eyes, he wished Taehyung looked at him as a man potential of romantic feelings rather than a shy awkward boy.

"I was going to keep quiet about it. Wondering if it would make you uncomfortable"

"W-hat ?

"Jungkook from the first time I met you, your honey voice, your pretty doe eyes, your shy smile and your mature behaviour caught my interest. I was fascinated by you to say the least. In the beginning I just wished to know more about you and the more I got to know you the more I felt my affection and respect for you growing."

Jungkook's eyes widened he blinked his eyes. Taehyung was still holding his hand ever so softly.

"You complained about me treating you like Lisa? I never once thought of you as a brother. When you were gone I realised how strong and messed up my feelings are for you. I was sure you didn't feel the same but that day-"
Taehyung paused.

"T-hat day?"

"When you were drunk and I brought you home. We almost kissed.  Well actually you tried to kiss me."
Taehyung said rubbing his nape with a smile.

Jungkook covered his face with his hands embarassed.

"S-o are you saying y-ou were uncomfortable?"
Jungkook said.

Taehyung sighed,
"What am I going to do with you? How come you are so naive?
He said stepping closer to Jungkook and removing his hands from his face.

"Look at me Jungkook"

And Jungkook did.

"What I am saying is"

Taehyung held onto Jungkook's both hands intervening them.

"I am in love with you Jungkook."

Jungkook's eyes widened.
He felt heat rushing to his face.

Never could he have imagined Taehyung intervening their hands and telling him that he loved him not as his ex wife's cousin not as a brother but like a man that loves another man.

He blinked his tears away.
He was just too happy.

"I - Love you tooo soo fucking much. Soo much"
Jungkook said as he hugged Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled at the younger.

The hug felt different this time as both of them were aware about of each other's feelings.

Butterflies in their stomach,
Blush on their cheeks and the warm embrace making their hearts beat in sync.

Taehyung pulled away from the hug only to grab onto Jungkook's face placing a kiss on his forehead and then giving him a kiss on his cheeks.

Jungkook's face was bright red. And yup he definitely wasn't thinking of Taehyung kissing him somewhere else.

"Would you like to go on a date with me my baby bun?"
Taehyung asked stroking the younger's cheek.

Jungkook nodded aggressively while blushing.

Sorry I suck at writing confessions ¯\_༼ •́ ͜ʖ •̀ ༽_/¯