Chapter 13

Taehyung was well-aware of his boundaries atleast that's what he thought

Taehyung was well-aware of his boundaries atleast that's what he thought. But something about his ex-wife's sweet bunny toothed cousin made him question his self-control.

It took every ounce of his strength to not grab Jungkook's face and pamper him with kisses. But he knew it wasn't the correct time and that he must wait.

Wait.
To understand what Jungkook feels for him.
What Jungkook thinks of him?
And most importantly What Jungkook truly wants from him?

He leaned in to kiss Jungkook's cheeks.
"You can sit on the dining table. I will make the rest of the pan-cakes bun"

Jungkook just blushed and stepped away.

He watched as Taehyung had a smile while he was cooking.
Soon the two of them found themselves eating the delicious pancakes with a chocolate syrup.

"This is so delicious Hyung"
Taehyung smiled.

"How about we watch a movie later? I don't really wish to go out. It's still damp outside and might rain again."

Taehyung nodded.
"I will take a shower and then we can watch the movie in my room. It has a big screen Tv. Moreover it is definitely more comfortable."

After they finished eating, Jungkook cleaned the table while Taehyung went to take a shower.

Taehyung's bed was definitely very comfortable to sleep on compared to the bed Jungkook had in his room.
So, Jungkook found himself pulling the cover over his legs resting his back on the headboard. He switched on the Tv.
He was looking for a movie they could watch. But everything that flashed on the Tv was something that he had already watched or something he wasn't interested in. He groaned.

He didn't realise that Taehyung had come out of the shower untill he heard him walking towards the bed.
He looked really Attractive wearing a white t-shirt paired with Blank sweat pants.
Jungkook stared in awe as water dripped from his permy hair.

"So, have you decided to watch anything?"
He asked.
And Jungkook shook his head.

He then sat on the bed slowly pulling the cover and slowly leaning onto the headboard.

"Have you watched the movie"Call me by your name"?
He asked and Jungkook shook his head.

"Is it popular?"
Jungkook asked and Taehyung smiled.

"It is good. Let's watch it unless you want to watch Iron Man for the 100th time"
Taehyung said earning a giggle and a push from Jungkook.

When the movie started Jungkook had no idea what to expect.
But when they were 1/4 part of the movie, he realised it definitely a Gay themed movie.
He blushed when Oliver and Elio shared their first kiss.
He bit his lower and slowly moved his head to look at Taehyung and felt his heart beating fast as to his surprise Taehyung was already staring at him with wide eyes.

They quickly looked away gulping.

Half way through the movie, Jungkook's phone lit up with a notification.

He picked his phone smiling.

"Who is it?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook looked up from the screen.

"It's Amy."
He said.
Something changed in Taehyung's eyes and his tone.
"How was your date yesterday?"

To which jungkook widened his eyes.
"Oh! it was cool. The food was delicious"

So he doesn't remember telling Taehyung that it was a fake date. Does this mean he doesn't remember trying to kiss him too?

Taehyung thought but rn he was busy being amazed at the way Jungkook lied to him without a single stutter.

"That's cool I guess. Are you planning another date with her?"
Taehyung asked.

"Yeah. I would love to." Jungkook said looking at his lap.

"Hmm. Do you have feelings for her?"
Taehyung said.

Jungkook's head shot up.
"U-m ha ha I g-uess I do like her a bit"
He said smiling awkwardly. His previous confident tone was now replaced with Stutter.

Taehyung was not smiling.
He simply said,
"Yeah? That's good."
He said almost in mocking way.

Jungkook had sensed the change in Taehyung's usually kind and gentle voice and he gulped.
They watched the rest of the movie in silence.

Taehyung had received a call from his office and was supposed to get some important files from a colleague at his door step.

He got up to straighten his clothes a bit and walked towards the door when the door opened.
Jungkook followed him but stopped midway to find a very attractive guy standing at the doorstep,

"Oh! I am surprised you never open your door that fast, I thought I would have to wait 20 minutes like I always d-"

The guy paused when he saw Jungkook, who was smiling awkwardly after being caught staring.

"Is- that. You had your fucking brother and you never told m-"

"He is not"
Taehyung cut him pretty bluntly.
"He is my ex wife's cousin"

The guy mouthed a "o".
"Oh. I hope he is not like his sister huh".

Jungkook was quite surprised that he knew about Lisa, it looked like the guy knew Taehyung very well.

"Where are the files?"
Taehyung asked but the guy just pushed passed the door to walk towards Jungkook.

He was staring intensely at him, the stare made Jungkook blush with embarassment.

"Even though you look pretty quiet and innocent. It still does not mean that you are out of suspision. If you dare to lie to Taehyung I would not bare with it agai-"

"That's enough Jimin. We will talk about it later. Just keep those files on the table, I will get them signed and hand it to the manager by tomorrow morning"
Taehyung said a bit more loudly.
As if he didn't want Jimin to continue what he was saying.

So, the jimin guy did what he was told and walked towards the door making sure to not break his intense stare at the bunny boy.

Jungkook was not actually bothered by the stare anymore because he was more busy trying to understand what Jimin was trying to say. Lisa lied to Taehyung?

I have made changes in the Chapter because things seemed a bit rushed to me.
Thank you for reading。◕‿◕。