Chapter 4

Taehyung crashing at Mrs Jeon's house to have a sleepover became a common thing over the past month

Taehyung crashing at Mrs Jeon's house to have a sleepover became a common thing over the past month. And Taehyung prefers sharing the room with Jungkook. It was a Sunday and like any other evening for the past two months, Mrs jeon and Jungkook had expected the chaotic duo to barge into the apartment pampering Jungkook with hugs and kisses. But, when Jungkook opened the door he was met with a crying Lisa who seemed not upset but happy while Taehyung indeed looked a bit exhausted and sad. He decided to question them after letting them in.

Lisa hugged Jungkook so tight that he believed he could die and literally kissed his whole face making him more embarrassed as his face was wet due to Lisa's tears, he always knew Lisa was clingy but today she was on a whole new level. He was looking at Taehyung who refused to meet his eyes which was really strange because it was always the other way around.

They were seated on the same large sofa in the living room, Jungkook had brought a glass of water to Lisa who was still crying.

Now tell us what happened honey

Mrs Jeon asked

"Remember granny the last time I told you that I interviewed for a job as a stylist at xxxxxxx in London. Well, I fucking received an email today confirming my job offer. I will be leaving within a week."

Lisa said happily before engulfing Mrs Jeon in a hug.

"It's sad though as I can't accompany her because of work"

Taehyung said almost sounding like a whine.

Lisa hit his arm.

Don't be like that I already told you I will be face timing you every night.

With that, she kept on rambling about how much she dreamed of this opportunity and what she plans to do there. Jungkook was happy for Lisa but he couldn't help but notice how Taehyung seemed a bit sad.

Taehyung was excused to go to the restroom and Jungkook felt that he should follow him so he went after him but couldn't find him in the restroom so he thought of searching for him on the terrace.

So you did come looking for me jungkookie

Taehyung said chuckling when Jungkook reached the terrace, Jungkook just rubbed his nape in embarrassment.

"Are you sad that Lisa will not be with you?" Jungkook asked and in response, Taehyung just nodded. They stayed silent for a few minutes, the atmosphere seemed tense so Jungkook attempted to lighten the mood,

"You can always crash at our place when you are bored." He said causing Taehyung to look at him with a smile.

He chuckled and said

"I was going to do that anyways don't want to miss sharing the bed with you "

earning a hit from Jungkook on his arm which surprised both of them. Jungkook looked away embarrsed.

Taehyung reached his hand forward to ruffle Jungkook's hair,

I am honestly happy to see you get comfortable with me Jungkookie

he said teasingly and jungkook was about to hit him again but he paused blushing causing Taehyung to laugh.

A week passed with Lisa coming to their house almost every day but surprisingly without Taehyung who was busy with work. Right now, he was at the airport to see Lisa when he found Taehyung who was holding a bouquet of red flowers, Taehyung waved at him and Jungkook walked toward him.

Lisa was quite literally jumping and was talking to someone, Jungkook peeked through Taehyung's shoulder to look at who she was talking to and after having a look at the familiar face Jungkook leaned down whispering a "fuck" to himself which was caught by Taehyung who was confused but at the same time amused by the younger's unusual behaviour.

"What is it? I honestly thought that mouth of yours wasn't capable of pronouncing such words."

Taehyung said chuckling and that made the panicking Jungkook find his face near Taehyung's chest and he gulped. Footsteps neared them and it was Lisa along with a pretty lady.

Is that my baby, the pretty lady said almost screaming, grabbing onto Jungkook's hand and pulling him towards her.

Jungkook just stood there awkwardly. When the announcement was made, Lisa grabbed her suitcase and hugged Taehyung. A few I love you's were exchanged between them and Lisa sent Jungkook a flying kiss, waved her hand at the pretty lady and then left. Jungkook was thinking he would be finally able to see Lisa and Taehyung kissing because that was a normal thing for couples to do right?

So he was confused when they didn't instead his thoughts were interrupted when he felt soft lips on his own. His eyes widened, It was the pretty lady he was hiding from before.

S-ee you around baby

She said before walking away with a blush and waving at Taehyung who was very surprised by her actions and he seemed a bit not impressed by that.

On their way to Taehyung's car, Taehyung asked Jungkook

Who was she?

His tone was surprisingly a bit cold.

Oh um, sh-e um was Amy, my ex-girlfriend, it's been a year. Actually, she was Lisa's classmate and she kinda confessed to me when I was 19 despite the age gap. I didn't want to disappoint her, so we dated for a year but soon realised that I didn't feel the same way so we eventually broke up. No hard feeling though, we are good. S-he is still very clingy.

Jungkook replied.

She is. Taehyung said a bit annoyed which surprised Jungkook.

When they reached home, Jungkook had offered Taehyung to stay today so that he wouldn't feel lonely back home. They were watching a movie but Taehyung seemed a bit out of it and then he suddenly said,

I am going to call you baby bun

Causing Jungkook to spit the cold drink out of his mouth.

Wh-? huh? He asked confused by the sudden decision.

Let's get back to watching the movie Baby Bun and don't forget to clean up.

Taehyung said with a satisfied grin leaving a very flustered and confused Jungkook.

Thank you for reading! I hope you all have a great day ahead.