Chapter 11

Jungkook was smiling,

He was holding Taehyung's hand and he was staring at him with heart eyes, slowing tucking his hair behind his ear and Jungkook just blushed shyly. He brought his hand up to his mouth looking straight into Jungkook's eyes and then kissing it gently. His eyes closed at the feeling.

Jungkook's face held a sweet smile, thinking about it.
But then it soon turned into a pitiful gulp.
Thinking of Taehyung that way and smiling to himself at his self made scenarios.
Pathetic.
He thought.

He was sitting on the wooden chair in the living room waiting for Taehyung to bring him clothes so that he could change into them rather than shivering with cold in his wet clothes.

Soon, Taehyung came out of the bed room, carrying a black t-shirt and a pair of white sweat pants. Jungkook held out his hand to grab them but Taehyung just quickly looked away placing them on the side table instead of placing them on his hands.

"You can take a bath in my room's bathroom" Taehyung said,

"How about we take a bath together?" Jungkook said making Taehyung choke and cough.

"Wh-at?" He questioned with wide eyes.

"I- mean you need to take a shower anyway, why don't we just do it together. A-ll the boys at the dormitory we usually took b-ath together."

Taehyung just blinked.
"I will take a shower in the other room. You can use my bathroom Kiddo"
He said teasing and patted Jungkook's hair like he always does.

Usually Jungkook loved it when Taehyung patted his head but it was different today, he swatted his hand away walking towards the bathroom with an unreadable expression.

Taehyung just stood their stunned by the younger's behaviour.

After taking a shower Taehyung found his way back to his room. He saw Jungkook buttoning his shirt and he sat on the bed Looking at him. His clothes looked too big on him.

"Do- "
Before he could say something Jungkook quickly pulled the covers on himself and layed facing away from Taehyung.

Tae frowned and layed down on the bed.
"Jungkook. What's wrong?"
He said receiving no response.

"Was it something I said?"
He asked hoping for an answer.

He sighed, placing his hand on Jungkook's head.
"Baby bun. Was it something I di-" he was interrupted by Jungkook who turned around and pulled him in a tight hug. He was shocked at first but he slowly wrapped his hands around the younger's dainty waist.

He smelled like Taehyung but his hair were dry and smelled like vanilla, the smell Taehyung clearly remembers ever since he had started spending the night in Jungkook's room.

It was driving him crazy and his heart was no different. But he needed to be content.
He needed to supress his inner desires because what Jungkook needed right now was comfort.

He patted his head. He wanted to ask what had happened but instead found himself falling asleep.

Thank you for reading!!!