𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

Listen to : "𝓢𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓐𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷" 𝓫𝔂 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓻

They were seated on the large sofa in the living room. Lisa shamelessly occupying more space than required literally squishing jungkook who had an awkward smile on his face. The Man who was apparantly Lisa's Husband was sitting beside mrs Jeon.

"Kookie let me introduce you to Taehyung, my husband"

Lisa said cheerfully grabbing onto jungkook's hand.
The said man. Taehyung drew out his hand from his pocket towards jungkook
"Hello, I am Kim Taehyung Lisa's Husband"
He said smiling waiting for jungkook to shake his hand.
Jungkook looked hesitant to shake his hand, so he instead just bowed to Taehyung.
When his hand kept hanging in the air for a few seconds he retracted it and placed it on top of Jungkook's head.
"It's nice meeting you kookie" he said
Jungkook's eyes widened and he lifted his gaze from his feet and was now staring at Taehyung.

"M-y name is Jun-gkook" he said quietly .
'Kookie ' was something only his closed ones called him namely Mrs. Jeon and Lisa, so it was embarassing to be called that by someone he just met.

Taehyung smiled and ruffled jungkook's hair
"Let's get along Jungkook"

Jungkook felt relieved that Taehyung didn't mention their previous encounter. Taehyung got busy with Mrs Jeon who kept asking him about their wedding. And Lisa was literally ripping his ears by screaming and squealing with joy talking about how romantic Taehyung was. Jungkook just awkwardly nodded to her.

When it was time for dinner. Jungkook placed the dishes on the dinning table soon the others joined in. Lisa was talking to Mrs Jeon now while Taehyung was silently enjoying the meal. Jungkook was almost zoning out of the ongoing conversation but his ears caught the attention by the words that Lisa said,
"- and I was parking the car so I told Taehyung to go ahead to the address and I will join him in a minute. When some asshole gave him the wrong directions-

Jungkook literally chocked, coughing continuosly, while Taehyung couldn't contain his smile.

Lisa looked worried and passed jungkook a glass of water.
"Geez eat slowly Kookie" she said wiping the food around his lips.

After he was okay he continued to eat the dinner. They all truly enjoyed the dinner together and Mrs Jeon concluded that Taehyung was indeed a nice guy.
Lisa requested to have a talk with Mrs Jeon leaving Taehyung and Jungkook in the living room. Even though the silence was comfortable, Taehyung interrupted it.
"Do you have a terrace?" He asked looking at Jungkook who immediately looked down
"Y-es" he said
"Amazing. How about we hang out at the terrace till Lisa is done talking with Mrs Jeon" Taehyung offered
Jungkook nodded and guided the way to the terrace.

When they reached there, they could feel the wind on their face. Jungkook walked towards the edge and held onto the railing letting his hair flow along with the wind.
Taehyung looked well, mesmerised. The moonlight shinning onto the younger's face his brown locks covering his forehead partially. Jungkook looked beautiful and adorable, he agreed smiling at the guy.

Taehyung walked to where jungkook was standing and stopped when they were a few feets apart.
"It wasn't your fault" he said looking at the sky
"H-uh" jungkook said sounding confused.
Taehyung chuckled and looked at Jungkook

"The address, I realised Lisa had made a mistake writing Apartment 26 instead of 29" Taehyung said
He was now looking straight into jungkook's eyes.
Jungkook mouthed a "oh" but looked away when he found Taehyung staring at him.
Taehyung frowned for the first time this evening,
"Am I making you uncomfortable in any way Jungkook"
Jungkook shook his head frantically.

"No w-hy do you think that" he said but he was still looking down.

"It's just that you seem to avoid me, I m-ean I noticed that you always look away while talking to me so I am really sorry if I did something that upset-
Jungkook shot his head up and stared right into Taehyung's eyes.

"N-o Taehyung" he said
It felt weird to hear his name coming out of the younger's mouth. 'Weird' but in a good way.

"d-on't be sorry it's just that I" find you very attractive and therefore I am too nervous to look into your beautiful eyes

Jungkook wanted to say but instead he said
"It's just that I am not really a social person, I feel kind of awkward talking to people for the first time"
jungkook said and it was true.
But Taehyung's widened eyes surprised him.
"Wh-" jungkook was about to say but was interrupted was Taehyung,

"That was the longest ,non- stuttered sentence I have heard you say today" he said clapping like a toddler.
Jungkook wanted to roll his eyes and he did.

Soon Lisa called for them downstairs as her conversation with Mrs Jeon seemed to be over. When it was time to leave Lisa gave jungkook a tight hug and surprise kiss on jungkook's cheek that embarrassed the shit out of him as he found Taehyung giggling.

After they left Jungkook went to his bed thinking that he wouldn't mind more of such dinners that included Lisa's Husband.
He indeed enjoyed his company.