Chapter 10

A few days had passed since then, with Taehyung noticing that Jungkook had been staring at him a lot

A few days had passed since then, with Taehyung noticing that Jungkook had been staring at him a lot. Whenever he would catch him staring he quickly looked away with a blush.

Jungkook wanted to stay away from Taehyung in any way so as to contain his thoughts and not let his mind wander around to places and things he shouldn't want from Taehyung.
"Uh um Hyung, you don't need to prepare dinner for me. I am going on a dinner date with Amy"
Jungkook said.
Yup, he decided he needed to just get his mind off Taehyung and he believed that was for the best.

Taehyung didn't like the idea one bit but he shut his mouth cause he had no right to stop Jungkook from going on a date.

Jungkook was dressed in a black leather jacket, ripped jeans and a pair of timberlands. He looked mesmerising to say the least. And Taehyung had to practically place a hand on his mouth to stop himself from gasping.
"See you later Hyung" Jungkook said
"See you later Baby bun" Taehyung said before Jungkook waved at him and walked away.

Taehyung was making dinner for himself, every kind of thought clouding his mind. He wondered what Jungkook and Amy would be doing? Would they interwine their hands? Will they kis-?
Taehyung hissed as the knife made a cut on his finger. Just then, his phone rang.

It was Lisa.
He sighed

"Lisa I don't really want to talk you and I am sure you know that." he said
annoyed.

"I i- know Taehyung, but i-ts just- Can you check on Jungkook for me? I thought I saw him at the bar but I can't find him here anymore"
Lisa said

Taehyung was confused,
"A bar? You are back from London?"
"Yes, c-an like maybe check if he is home, it seemed like he was drunk and cryi-"
And that was enough for Taehyung  to grab his coat and rush out of the apartment.

"Send me the address of the bar" he said and ended the call.

He carefully searched the bar, but still couldn't find Jungkook anywhere. So, he searched the area near the bar in hopes of finding Jungkook and soon found a figure bending down holding onto the pole,
He walked closer to find that it was Jungkook.
He rushed to grab onto Jungkook's hand who flinched and looked scared initially but when he saw Taehyung he burst into tears sitting down on the floor.

"What happened bun?" He asked sitting down too while he placed his hand on jungkook's cheeks that were stained with tears.

"T-hey punched me" he said,
"Who?"
"S-ome random guys, they said I must give them all the money that I had but when I refused they took away by wallet and pu-nched me"
Jungkook said shivering a little,

And Taehyung clenched his jaw, how badly he wanted to beat those guys for hurting Jungkook but right now he wanted Jungkook to feel safe.

"What were you doing at the bar? Weren't you supposed to go a dinner date with Amy?" Taehyung asked genuinely confused

"I l-ied, there was no date" Jungkook said refusing to meet Taehyung's eyes.

"But why?" Taehyung asked,
"I  -i - just wanted to hook up with someone so that I could take my mind off-" Jungkook paused.
Taehyung's's eyes widened in surprise,

"Take your mind off what Jungkook?" He asked.
Jungkook gathered his courage and replied looking at Taehyung straight in his eyes.
"Y-ou" he said.

Taehyung blinked his eyes to register the response. Jungkook couldn't possibly mean it that way, right? It wasn't possible.

"M-e. Was I disturbing you Jungkook?" he asked trying to look oblivious.
Jungkook shook his head,

"I- No um yes I guess you weren't disturbing me Hyung. I- it was just me -" he paused

No no he almost confessed to Taehyung.

And Taehyung felt confused

"I am a-fraid  Hyung, I don't want to loose you , I would not be able to bear it. Granny and then lisa I can no longer see my closed ones go away from me. i- can not loose you at any c-ost" Jungkook said crying.

Taehyung wiped his tears making him look at him staring deep into his eyes.
"I told you right, I am not going to leave you, Never" he said smiling a bit.

Taehyung with his soft gaze looking at him, with the prettiest smile and the kindest heart ,Jungkook's eyes left Taehyung's to stare at Taehyung's lips. He couldn't take it anymore and gave into the temptation and moved his lips close to Taehyung's.

Taehyung was surprised, his heart was beating like crazy almost as if it would jump out of his chest any moment.
He wanted to kiss Jungkook but he knew better than that to kiss a drunk Jungkook. So when Jungkook was about to kiss him.
He pulled away quickly making Jungkook panic and realise what he was about to do,

"I -i " Taehyung placed his finger on Jungkook's lips.
"Shh."
"You are drunk. Let's just go back"
Taehyung said explaining Jungkook who just nodded.

He picked him up and carried him to his car.
When they were on their way, it had started raining heavily causing some roads to get clogged so Taehyung thought it was better to take Jungkook to his place which was just a few minutes away.

Jungkook was almost sleeping when they arrived, when Taehyung tried to remove his seatbelt he jolted waking up and looking sober than before. It was raining that meant they had to run while entering the apartment.
Taehyung reached his hand out for Jungkook who nodded and held onto it.
"Let's go"
They ran there way towards Taehyung's apartment.
They were breathing heavily and were completely wet from head to toe.
Taehyung looked to the side to find the most sinful sight,
Jungkook with his hair wet breathing heavily, his nose pink and his lips quivering.
The white shirt under his leather jacket was not helping him cover his chest that was now see-through, pink erected buds visible in plain sight.
Taehyung gulped and licked his lips unconsciously.

"Let's get changed." He said,walking into the house when jungkook grabbed his hand quickly which made Taehyung to halt in his steps.
His tiny hands holding Taehyung's wrist,his hands were cold ,his innocent eyes staring at Taehyung's wide ones, his lips opening and closing in an attempt of saying something but no words cameout.

Taehyung was sure this little guy was going to be the death of him.

he said,
"Hyung, i- i don't think I need to change,My clothes aren't completely wet and will soon be dry. I will just sit near the heater."
He said.

"Huh, are you crazy. You will catch a cold if you keep wearing those we-t clothes just come here I will give you some of my clothes, they might be a bit oversize for you but far better than those wet ones."
Taehyung said and Jungkook just nodded and followed him to the room.

Taehyung's back muscles were visible because of the thin material of his t shirt and Jungkook's had to make conscious Efforts to not think too much about it.

Thank you for 400 reads༎ຶ‿༎ຶ