Chapter 9 (16+ Warning)

Jungkook had realised that he needed Taehyung to be by his side but he didn't quite recall as to when he started wanting to make Taehyung his

Jungkook had realised that he needed Taehyung to be by his side but he didn't quite recall as to when he started wanting to make Taehyung his. He knew it wrong on so many levels, he could not just tell Taehyung how he felt, cause he had just divorced Lisa his very own dear cousin. It would not be alright.

After a long talk on the dining table with Taehyung wiping Jungkook's tears and feeding him, they decided to sleep together again in Jungkook's room. But something was a bit different maybe it was the way Taehyung was not sleeping at the corner nor facing away from Jungkook. No, it was not just a bit different cause Jungkook felt two big arms sneaking under his waist. Taehyung was spooning him. It felt good and warm and he found himself falling asleep with a crazily beating heart.

Warning: Slight Erotica 16+

Two large hands holding his waist hugging him, a muffled sigh left Jungkook's mouth when Taehyung licked his neck from behind.

"B-aby bun, can I touch you?" Taehyung asked whispering in Jungkook's ears sending a shiver down his spine.
He nodded.
And soon felt two big arms placing themselves on his chest, one sneaking inside Jungkook's top sliding it up and desperately touching and feeling the smooth skin underneath while the other rubbed the younger's clothed bud.
Making Jungkook curl his toes and moan.

A sound of shattered glass interrupted the moment and Jungkook saw Lisa running away as she cried.
He flinched and woke up in cold sweat to find Taehyung sleeping beside him peacefully.
It was a dream!
Jungkook gulped,
What the hell was that?
How could he think of Taehyung that way?
Shit! He muttered,
his whole body felt hot and he quickly got up to splash cold water on his face breathing heavily and thought it was for the best to sleep on the sofa in the living room.

Thank you for 225 reads ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ.