Chapter 15

Sitting on an empty chair of an abandoned park isn't that bad Jungkook thought. He just wanted some alone time not for himself, but because he wanted to stay away from Taehyung.
He had concluded that Jimin is the one that Taehyung loves. He probably only saw Jungkook as his ex-wife's younger brother pretty much like a brother. And he might never see him as a potential life partner. He had to accept this despite the fact that it broke his heart into several pieces imagining Taehyung with Jimin.
His eyes were glistening with tears and the tip of his nose was pink.

He heard a kid laughing while walking past him, Looking at his teary eyes. He sighed and wiped his tears with his hands.
A friend he knew lived nearby, he thought it would be for the best to not return to Taehyung's place for the night as he didn't want the older to see him crying and the explanation he was not ready to give.

"Jungkook is everything alright?"
Changbin asked.

"Huh?"
Jungkook replied confused as he was zoning out while he looked at the blue curtains in the huge living room.

He was sipping onto a cup of cold coffe at his friend's house.

"Oh! Yup I am totally fine."

"The tip of your nose with pink, your hands are shaking Uncontrolabbly"
Changbin said raising an eyebrow.

"It's just because of the cold. I am perfectly fine."
Jungkook said quickly gulped down the cup of coffee.

"I am feeling a bit tired. Can I just lay down on the bed "

"Sure. Make yourself comfortable."

"Thank you so much for allowing me to stay. I am truly grateful."

"No Jungkook. I owe you for taking care of my brother while you were in Busan. Don't feel shy to ask me if you need anything."

"Sure. Good night "
Jungkook said walking into the room he was going to sleep tonight.

He curled into a ball trying to keep his emotions together but in the end he miserably failed at it, as he cried harder.

There were 55 missed calls and several texts from Taehyung when Jungkook woke up in the morning.

Tae Hyung 💜

Bun where are you right now?

Where are you spending the night? It's already very late.

Send me your location. Are you with amy?

Are you alright? Are you safe?

You are making me worry, is everything all right?

Pick up my call for god's sake Jungkook.

You are scaring me!

Where are you??? ????

I searched at the restaurant you frequently visit and they said you weren't there.

Where did you go??? Are you at amy's  place now?

Arrhh! Jungkook groaned grabbing his hair. He should have atleast texted him back gosh!!! Nope his dumb ass decided to switch off his phone before he fell asleep. Looking at the time Taehyung texted him it seemed like Taehyung kept texting him all night. He heard a notification sound.

Tae Hyung 💜

Jungkook please come back home.

'Home' Jungkook felt his heart feel warm at the word, he was sooo stupid to make Taehyung worry. From the day he met Taehyung untill now he has always been kind, supportive and extremely caring towards him. It was himself who made things difficult by catching feelings for Taehyung and making him worry as he ran away due to heart break and jealousy. He made Taehyung worry over something that wasn't even his mistake. He is free to love anyone he wants and just because that someone isn't Jungkook does not give him any right to cause trouble and concern for Taehyung.