Chapter 15-Insecure

Rose's POV

The last week I had been so busy with school that I really hadn't gotten to spend any time with either of the guys, so as I finished packing my bag for the trip my stomach was filled with butterflies. I couldn't wait to spend the whole weekend with them. I was a little nervous about things going smoothly, I had decided I'd try my best to divide my time between them equally. Josh had been a little more distant than normal but I attributed that to just getting things lined up for this bigger show.

Danny<3- I'm almost there, it's just me, Sam wanted to ride with his girlfriend or whatever she is to him lol

-Alright, I'm almost done packing, just come in when you get here

I made sure to pack warm enough clothes, they had told me we were staying in a cabin and it sometimes got chilly at night. I heard the front door open and close, Danny telling Lucas hi as he passed him on the way to my room.

"Hey you," He said sweetly, pulling me into a kiss, "I've missed you"

"It's only been like 4 days" I giggled as I pulled away,

"4 days too many" He replied as he kissed me again, harder this time.

"Well, we have a long drive ahead of us to catch up, I just need to change really quick" I pulled my shirt over my head and he rubbed his thumb over my shoulder, I looked in the mirror and saw he was touching the mark from where he had bit me the last time he'd seen me.

"I can't believe you still have a bruise from this," He said sheepishly, "Hows your ass" He laughed softly,

"For your information, it hurt to sit for days." I said playfully as I poked his chest, causing him to grin, "And before you say it, I know I asked for it, and I'm not complaining" I said putting my hands on his hips and kissing him, his lips curled into a smile. Their were definitely still bruises on my ass too, but they were a lighter shade of yellow and almost healed. I changed into a pair of loose jeans and an oversized sweater. I picked up my bag and Danny quickly took it from my hand to carry it for me. I told Lucas bye and we went out to Dannys car. He opened my door, putting my bag in the backseat before getting in the drivers seat.

"So tell me about this cabin?" I said as he put the car in drive, a big grin formed on his face

"Well, me and the guys usually go every summer, its close to a lake, and lots of amazing hiking trails. This is only the second time we have gone during winter, so we can't swim but we can find other stuff to do" he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"I doubt we will have any alone time with all 3 Kiszkas there." I laughed, "Oh, I just wanted to let you know Josh asked me to go on a hike with him when we get there" I saw his face fall a little, "But when I get back I'm all yours" I added, reaching over and putting my hand on his knee. He grabbed my hand and brought it up to his mouth, kissing it.

"So..you and Josh are still seeing each other too?" he asked softly, keeping his eyes on the road,

"Yes..why wouldn't we be?" I asked, feeling my face get hot,

"I just thought after you said, what you said..what we said" he said, squeezing my hand a little tighter, I smiled softly at how he worked around saying it because he was nervous,

"You mean that I love you?" I asked plainly, staring over at him.

"Yes, that" he blushed, trying to suppress his beaming grin, "I just thought, I don't know, that meant that it was just you and me now."

"I do love you Danny, but I love him too...it's just in different ways. And as much as I love you, I'm sorry I'm just still not ready to make-" my voice had started to crack as I felt myself getting nervous,