Chapter 21-Shocked

**Cont. immediately from last chapter**

Rose's POV

"We need to talk." I said plainly, my stomach was turning flips as I looked at the table. I glanced up and they were both looking at me with fear in their eyes. I braced myself for what I was about to tell them. I looked around, all the tables in here were in their own little world, and mine was possibly about to change.

"Go on Rose," Danny said, placing his hand on mine atop the table.

"Ever since you both left for tour I've been getting sick. Headaches and dizziness mostly."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Josh asked sincerely, now putting his hand on my other hand,

"You were on tour and I didn't want either of you to worry," I replied, but by the look on Danny's face he already knew where this was going

"Don't interrupt her Josh, let her finish." He said sternly, but I saw him swallow hard after he spoke.

"I don't know how else to go about this, so I'm just going to cut to the chase. I think I might be pregnant." I said as I bit the inside of my cheek. They both just stared at me, Josh's eyes got wide as his lips slightly parted, Danny just nodded softly.

"With a baby!" Josh finally whispered softly. Danny smacked him in the back of the head,

"Yes with a baby you idiot" He hissed over to him,

"Well I'm sorry I just didn't know what else to say Daniel!" he snapped back, holding the back of his head.

"And if I'm being honest it can be either of yours" I said nervously. They both nodded and looked between each other. "Both of you need to breathe before one of you pass out"

"Have you taken a test?" Danny asked quietly, his kind eyes on mine.

"I haven't, I wanted to wait until you both got back in case either of you wanted to be with me-"

"I do" Danny said,

"Me too," Josh said right after. I took a deep breath, looking at them again,

"I'm sorry. I know neither of you signed up for this...and I'm birth control I don't know what happened" I said putting my head in my hands,

"Hey, don't cry." Danny said scooting his chair closer, taking my hand into his "We kind of did sign up for this when we started sleeping with you. This isn't on you."

"He's right Rosie, and we are here with you," Josh said, squeezing my hand tighter. I lifted my head and nodded, "So, when are we gonna do this?" Josh asked nonchalantly

"We can get a test whenever" I said as I sat back in my chair.

"Lets stop and get one on the way back to your place?" Danny asked, "And Josh can come over later tonight so you can take it?" I nodded.

"Not a word of this to Lucas," I said, "He will tell Thorne and I don't need him killing the both of you." They both laughed and nodded. We finished our food, no one really talking but I could see their minds racing. I didn't blame them, mine was racing too and I had been suspicious for a while. Danny walked out to the car I briefly kissed Josh, telling him I'd see him that night, he gave me a weak smile and went towards his car. I walked over to Danny's car where he was waiting by the passenger door.

"Are you ok?" He asked as I approached, "That couldn't have been easy to tell us" Of course he was worried about me.

"Are you ok is the real question," I laughed as I leaned against him,