Chapter 35-Valentines Day Part 2

*this Chapter isn't for everyone, and if you've been reading you can guess why. This is a work of fiction. If you think it's not for you this chapter can be skipped*

Rose's POV

My eyes scanned the room, fairy lights on the walls, heart decorations hanging from the ceiling, a table in the center of the room with a white table cloth and candles on it, 3 plates. My eyes then finally landed on Josh, he was also in dress pants and a dress shirt, tucked in. He was beaming as I looked at him, holding a bouquet of flowers. I instantly broke down into tears.

"Ah fuck" Josh said as he rushed over, placing the flowers on the table.

"I told you she'd cry" Danny said softly as he pulled me to his chest and pet my head.

"Don't cry baby" Josh said as he rubbed my back,

"I'm sorry," I sniffled, "This is just so beautiful, I never thought I'd have someone do things like this for me, and now I have 2 people doing these things for me" Danny wiped my tears with his thumbs,

"You deserve it" He said as he cupped my face in his hands and tilted it to his.

"He is absolutely right, now come take a seat you gorgeous thing you." Josh said as he kissed my cheek.

"You two sit and I'll get the food" Danny said as he walked towards the kitchen. Josh walked me over to the table and pulled out my chair, I sat as I picked up the bouquet and smelled the flowers.

"Happy valentines day, you look amazing darling" Josh said quietly before kissing my shoulder softly and pushing in my chair,

"And you are very dashing babe," I said as he sat on my left side. He grinned and said thank you as he settled in his chair. I looked around the room taking in everything they had done. I then felt Josh's hand on mine.

"Do you like it?" He asked softly, I nodded taking his hand, giving it a squeeze as Danny walked back in.

"We decided on chicken scampi, cause we know how much you love pasta." Danny said as he walked to me and put some on my plate, then Josh's and then his own. He sat on my right side and put his hand on my thigh.

"It smells and looks delicious" I said as I took the first bite.

"Thank Daniel, he did most of the cooking, I was in charge of decorations" Josh said proudly,

"You both did amazing jobs, this is all so perfect" I sighed as I looked between them. "I love you"

"We love you too" Danny replied for both of them. We all sat and ate, chatting, sipping on wine, and they'd occasionally steal touches. I hadn't taken any of my pain medication today at the promise of drinking tonight. Both of them were getting more relaxed and touchy as they drank more wine. I suddenly was faced with the fact that I'd have to decide who shared my room tonight. I shook the thought, hoping they had already decided.

"Here, lets take a picture" Josh said, grabbing his camera I got him from the spare room. Squish together, he said to me and Danny. Danny scooted closer and Josh counted down, taking a picture of Danny and I.

"Ok, your turn" Danny said, and traded places with Josh. Josh pulled me close and we smiled. The camera flashed and then Danny came on my other side. We all squeezed together and he took a picture. My heart was full. They both started clearing the table and I looked at the pictures as they developed. First the pic of me and Josh, we were both smiling at the camera, Josh's expression so genuine, his perfect curls framing his face. Then I looked at the picture of me and Danny. I was smiling at the camera, but Danny was looking at me with a dazed smile on his face. Then the picture of all three of us, all of us laughing. I was glad they would have these memories. I blinked my tears away as I heard them coming back into the living room. Danny had his hands in his pockets, something he always did when he was nervous. Josh was carrying a box.