One

It was 9 in the morning and Jisoo could feel Haein's hug like a warm blanket around her waist

It was 9 in the morning and Jisoo could feel Haein's hug like a warm blanket around her waist. She slowly woke from her deep sleep. When she opened her eyes, she saw the sunlight streaming through the window. She immediately remembered Haein's words from last night.

"I want to be with you! Please be with me forever because I love you!"

Jisoo smiled as she thought about his last words: I love you. She felt the sincerity of his words and also how gentle and yet passionate he was with her last night. Jisoo smiled and blushed like crazy just remembering his lips brushing hers and all the things that happened after that.

She was happy that Haein was in her life and that he took care of her in the best possible way for the past 6 months. While still keeping it a secret from his family. She understood that he needed time to talk to his parents about their relationship. Terrified at the thought of being criticized by his family because of her background. But Haein assured her that he would find a way and that she should just trust him.

Jisoo trusted him, but everything her sister told her about Haein's family and their incomparable life as the chaebols of Korea scared her to death. She really loved him very much, but she still had doubts about their relationship, especially because of his family.

She let out a small sigh and slowly raised her left hand over her face. She watched her hand carefully in the air. She loved the way the ring sparkled in front of her, she still couldn't get over the fact that he had proposed to her last night. Haein really wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. Jisoo smiled at her hand and moved her fingers in the air through the sunlight coming from the window. Haein suddenly tightened his hug around Jisoo's waist as he quickly placed a warm kiss on the back of her neck.

"Good morning, my angel!" Haein murmured, startled at first, and quickly placed her hand on his cheek.

"Good morning, handsome," Jisoo replied, smiling brightly at his actions. He hugged her tightly from behind and kissed her neck and shoulders repeatedly. His hot breath on her skin sent shivers down her spine.

"Thank you for being with me," Haein murmured while kissing her skin. Jisoo immediately grabbed his arm and pulled it away from her waist so she could face him. She quickly turned to the other side of the bed and looked directly into his tender eyes.

"I love you Haein...and I want you to know that I will always be here for you no matter what....I want to be with you," Jisoo said as she caressed his face. She assured him that she was not afraid to marry him even if they had to go through some rough roads. Haein saw her big and beautiful eyes, sparkling as if there were millions of stars living in their orbs. He loved everything about her and she was his safe haven.

She was always there to listen to him when he had a bad day, or when he needed comfort, she was right there waiting for him. She was everything to him and he loved her like never before in his life. She brought out this new feeling in him that he never thought he would feel again after losing his mother 11 years ago.