Chapter 6

G r a s e r

I just sat there crying. I couldn't believe H did that.

They walked in the door and I just sat there, not wanting to even see them.

"Graser." H said.

"Just leave me alone." I replied harshly.

He came over and sat next to me. I still didn't move from the ball I was in.

"Graser, please." He begged.

I turned to him. He sat there silently.

Parker was on his bed, looking through his phone.

"Fine, what do you want from me?!" I screamed. "I MEAN WE'VE KISSED TWICE AND YOU'RE ACTING LIKE IT ALL MENT NOTHING!"

"Look, Graser. I really don't know who I like anymore. After realizing I was gay, my feeling have been all out of whack. I can't tell wether I like you or Parker. Just give me a little time and I promise I'll give you an answer."

I just rolled my eyes.

"Fine."

I knew I wasn't mad at Parker. I just hated the fact that H could like him and not me.

We went to bed after the long, exhausting day.

-=+=- Time Skip -=+=-

I woke up to no H next to me. No sound of him either.

But then I saw a note on the bed.

Dear Parker and Graser,

I took a walk. I took a walk with a Cube member to help me figure out my feelings. I will have an answer for you guys tonight. Most likely.

Love,
HBomb94

Now I wish it were tonight.

I saw Parker wake up.

"Here." I said softly, handing him the note.

"Well I guess we'll see who won his love tonight."

________________________________

So, on the poll the vote is four more for GBomb than ParkBomb. Even though that's the vote, I feel like I should do ParkBomb. I want to do both! I can't decide! I'll most likely leave it up to the vote on the poll, but if you'd like to read a long GBomb story, I wrote one called 'More Than A Friendship?' Well, I'll try and update again soon!