Epilogue

P a r k e r

It was the day.

I got out of the limo and walked nervously to the doors of the gorgeous hotel which led to the beach where I was getting married to the man I love.

I walked into the cool lobby and saw my gorgeous girls, Rihanna and Sammie, standing there in their stunning dresses with their bouquets in their hands.

"Are you excited?" Sammie asked.

"Ecstatic. A little nervous, but ecstatic." I reply.

They both came over and hugged me, calming my nerves slightly.

I saw my mom walk into the room and come over to us.

"You ready?" She asked, smile beaming.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I simply respond.

She locked our arms and the girls led us to the doors.

Sammie opened the door and smiled back at me.

"I'll be right back." She stated closing the doors behind her as she walked out, getting everyone's attention.

"Let's get this wedding started!" She screamed and everyone quieted down, and music started to play.

Rihanna and Sammie opened the doors and they stayed opened.

They started to walk out, and we followed.

Walking down the isle, I locked eyes with my gorgeous fiancé and I start to blush.

I got up to the altar and the minister began to speak.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Parker ******* and Liam ********. Do you, Parker, take Liam, to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, for better and for worse, for as long as you both shall live?" The minister speaks.

"I do." I say as I watch Liam tear up.

"Do you, Liam, take Parker, to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, for better and for worse, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Liam says making me tear up as well.

"You may now share your vows."

"From the first time we met over TeamSpeak, I knew there was something special about you. Your humor, your adorable laugh, your bubbly personality, your astounding courage, and so many more things. Every time we spoke I fell more and more hopelessly in love with you. The thing I didn't know, was that you fell too. I can't believe that I am marrying the man I love and starting a family with you and our two gorgeous daughters. I will love you eternally, Liam."

Claps filled the room and I saw some tears as well. I looked out and saw everyone that meant something to us. The Cube members. Our parents. Our daughters. Our family. Our friends. Everyone was there supporting us.

"From the moment we met, I knew you were the one. Everything drew me to you like gravity. I have never felt such a strong connection with anyone, as I've felt with you. You are the most amazing man that I have the privilege to be spending the rest of my life with. You make me complete, and I can't thank you enough for that. I love you, Parker."

"It is now time to present the rings."

My little cousin comes forward in a stunning tux and gives us the rings.

"Parker, as you put this ring on Liam's finger, repeat after me."

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my abiding love, my eternal faith, and my undying devotion. It is an outward reminder of our inner unity." I repeat as I put the ring on Liam's finger.

"Liam, as you put this ring on Parker's finger, repeat after me."

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my abiding love, my eternal faith, and my undying devotion. It is an outward reminder of our inner unity." He repeats as he slips the gorgeous ring onto my finger.

"You may now kiss your husband."

As I hear those words I slam my lips onto his. Such power, such passion, such love all in one kiss.

I knew the rest of my life would be even better, because I had Liam.