Chapter 14

P a r k e r

I woke up in a strange place. Bright lights making it hard to open my eyes. I slightly opened them to let them adjust to the light and open them fully.

Where am I? What happened? WHERE'S LIAM?

I started to freak out and my heart rate went up fast.

A nurse rushed in and told me to calm down.

"Why am I here?" I questioned not remembering anything after two nights ago.

"You don't remember?" She asked.

Then it all rushed back to me. The kiss, the picture, the hater, the cutting, the abusing, the shooting, the saving, everything.

"WHERE'S LIAM?" I screamed.

"I'm here." I hear an extremely faint voice say.

"Liam, you aren't allowed to speak yet." The nurse reminds him. She pushed away a curtain dividing our beds.

"Liam! Are you okay?" I said relieved.

I saw him grab a notepad and pen from the desk next to him and start writing something down.

He finished writing and lifted the notepad up to let me read it.

I choose you.

"You choose me?" so asked filled with joy.

He nodded and started writing again.

Once I woke up and realized everything that happened I realized it's been you. It has this whole time. I thought while we were being abused that if it was the end I wanted my last words to be 'I love you, Parker.' *Gets down on one knee* So, Parker, will you be my boyfriend?

"Liam, yes! I can't believe this. I love you, too" I exclaimed.

I got up from my bed and sat down on Liam's with him.

What are you doing? He wrote.

"This." I said kissing him softly.

The kiss felt amazing.

"Umm..." I heard from the door and I jumped off of him and fell on the floor.

I stood back up and sat down on my bed.

"Would you care to explain?" Bee asked.

"Wait! What's happening? I didn't see anything!" Graser screams from the back of the crowd.

Everyone walked into the room and sat down in various chairs around the room.

"So, what's going on here?" Julio asked.

"Well, I guess I'll explain since Liam can't talk."

"Wait, why can't Liam talk?" Graser interrupts.

"I actually don't know." I reply.

I was cut in my neck and it was really deep, so I'm not supposed to talk for another hour.

"Well, this entire trip, Liam was trying to figure out his feelings. He didn't know whether they were toward Graser or me. The day when Liam was late to breakfast was because he was out at the park trying to figure it out. When he ran to the bathroom at PAX well you guys know that and from there on, but-" H cut me off by holding up a sign.

I figured out that I like and have liked Parker this whole time. I asked him to be my boyfriend. I'm so sorry Graser, I hope we can still be friends.

"It's okay, H. I'm happy for you guys." Graser said.

"I love you guys." I said to all of my friends that have been here for me when I needed it most.