The start Ch1

Izuku POV

*explosions* "ack please stop" I said crying. The three people laughed it was quite common and I was in so much pain. It all started when I was claimed quirkless. Since that day nobody seemed to care. I was walking in a alley way when suddenly I was taken hostage. "You will make a great body bag." It said when All might showed up. "Surrender villain I am here." Allmight said. I saw Allmight notice me and started to attack. "Ah are you ok boy?" "Yeah I am" I said. "Well I mus——-." "Wait can I get yours signature?" "Ah ok young?" "Yagi" "ok Young Yagi here you go—-." "Oh and one more thing. Do you think a quirkless person can become a hero?" I say All might hesitate. "No I don't think it's very safe. There are other ways to be a hero, like be coming a police officer etc. well now bye young Yagi." All might left me speechless, the one person who said anyone could be a hero. I looked at my notebook and closed it. I started walking home to take care of my wounds when I noticed mom at a store. I walked in and overheard her conversation. "Ah yes my daughter is amazing she is training to be a hero." "Oh really what about you son?" "Oh Izuku is caring always so helpful." I heard enough I wanted to. I soon got to the apartment but I looked down and saw... Allmight and Izumi? 

"Dad you're Allmight?" "Surprising right." "Is mom a hero!?" Izumi asked. "Yes she is we can talk about that later." "Ok but why are you showing me now?" "That will all be answered but I want you to inherit my quirk." "Your quirk" I listened as he explained it. "Why didn't you give it to Izuku?" "Izuku has no drive and isn't fit for a hero's life." I left to make dinner for my 'family'.  Soon Izumi, Dad, and mom came in later then usual. "Hi I made dinner." I said smiling like I'm fine. "Ah sorry Izuku we just ate." Dad said. "Ok" I replied before leaving for the kitchen. "Oh Izuku."  "Yes?" I replied. "Clean the kitchen before bed ok." "Ok mom." They went to the living room to watch Allmight on TV. Tomorrow was our birthday. Another year went by less of a son or sibling but a servant. It left a bitter taste in my mouth. Left. What if I left. I thought about it I could say I was getting groceries and get their credit card. I could take money from the card and turn it into the bank for keeping. 

I ran upstairs and started to pack. My notebooks, clothes, a first aid and limited edition Allmight figures to sell. I uploaded my computer info to a chip and grabbed my phone. Wrote some notes. Now only to execute my plan, I put on a hoodie and walked down stairs. "Hey mom dad can I get the credit card to buy groceries?" They looked at me. "This late at night?" Dad asked. "Yes" I said confidently. "Ok the card is on the table." I left to grab it. And left the house. I was out. Finally. I ran as fast as I could to the bank. Took money from the ATM as much as I could and went to the teller. "Hello I'm here I found this card and it's from this bank." "Ah here let's see. Ah yes this belongs to one of our users. Would you like me to contact them now?" "Ah no I believe in doing good deeds in the dark, they can look for it here. Goodbye". I said leaving. I made it to a train station and bought a ticket. It was night so everyone didn't care. I made it halfway across Japan and went to get a hotel room. I was in an Alley way when I was suddenly attacked. "Ack" I looked up the attacker was attacked. "Ah thank you" the person nodded, they looked injured. "Do you need help?" I asked. He shook his head but I could tell he was in pain. I walked up to him. I couldn't leave him like this. "Here" I said sticking out my hand. He grabbed it and I slumped him over my shoulder and bought a hotel room for one since it was the only thing opened. I got him in and he said he could undress himself. I nodded. "Ok lay down." He did and I started to take care of his injuries. "Where are your parents, you look like an elementary student." I was a little taken aback by his question. "If I tell you will you turn me in?" "If you don't want me to." "I ran away and I'm a middle schooler." Through his mask I could sense his judgement. I continued. "Do you have a place to stay?" "No I don't why?" "Come live with me and my siblings. You would make a good addition." "Ok" i had no one else anyway. Soon I was done with treating him and he took his mask off, he had white hair, and one yellow and other one blue eyes, he also had freckles, and a top right ear piercing. "What's your name." "Izuku.....Yagi 12" "Ah an I name perfect." I looked at him confused. "We do need a 12 year old. Are you willing to play our little brother?" "Why?" "My siblings and I lied to my grandparents that they have a young grandchild and my parents who live with them don't have the heart to tell them other wise." I looked at him. "We could supply you with housing and food." "Ok". "What's your name and age?" "Ikkuro Midorya I am 18." I nodded and signed a contract he brought out. "But I don't look like you."  "We can solve that in the morning, come sleep." He said pointing to the bed. I came over and laid down. Soon I fell asleep. 

Izuku get me some food. Izuku make dinner. Izuku you are lucky to have a roof over your head. Izuku I can't I'm going to help Izumi. Izuku give it to Izumi. Do you mind ...

I woke up with the biggest headache ever in a car. I looked over and saw Ikkuro. "Morning?" He looked over and looked back at the road. "Morning Izuku." "Where are we?" "I just got your documents and I'm about to get that  look change your ap—-." He said looking at some alley. "What's wro" Suddenly he pulled over and parked. "Izuku in the glove box is a mask wear it and stay in the car." He said. I grabbed the mask from the glove box and he pulled my hood over my head. "Why? What's go—." "Stay in the car." He said before he walked off. I waited a little while till I heard a gun shot. I grabbed my bag and ran towards the shot. I don't know what got into me I just started running. And that's where I saw Ikkuro slumped on a wall. "Ikkuro or you ok?" I said running to him. "Izuku go to the car and call one of the numbers on my phone my passwor——." "No no no. It's going to be ok I will do something." "Izuku" why does everything bad happen to me. "Ugh I wish I could grant you life." Suddenly I saw this bunny, it jumped over to Ikkuro and touched him. Suddenly the gunshot was gone. Ikkuro looked at me shocked. He was saying something but I blacked out. 

I woke up on this island, and the water was clean and dirty. "Ahem." I looked and it was the bunny. "Umm what's going on?" "You made a wish and summon me the life bunny. I represent the good and bad. The things that affect life." "Huh?" "Ok it's like a quirk, it gives enhanced ears, eyes, nose, speed, and jump like a bunny. You will probably have a craving for carrots. Oh and if you train enough maybe you can control life and stuff." I looked at the bunny. My own quirk. "That's the basic stuff, Hmm, let's see you wish. Ok ok. It's nurturing influenced so the best I can do is let you heal and control nature. But you have to emotionally connect with the plant type as well as you emotions put out." "Ok hold up. I crave carrots and have to emotionally connect with plants? And my emotions put out, like how does that work?" "Depends" I sighed. I was about to ask another question when I woke up in a big bed with a canopy. I looked around. And notice something. My hair was pink, PINK. I was about to get out when I noticed this guy in a uniform with a doctor. "Excuse me, my I examine you?" I nodded. The guy in uniform came over after telling a maid? Something. "Would you like anything to drink or eat, Young Master." I looked at him. "Uhhh, can I have some lemonade and carrot cake?" He nodded and left. Soon after Ikkuro came in. "Ikkuro you're ok!" I said jumping to him. "Ack Izuku you're ok too". "What's going one where am I?" I whispered to him. "Here I will tell you." Ikkuro said.

———————————

Thanks for reading. Ikkuro looks like the top picture but nicer, has freckles, and a top right ear piercing. If you like Nico x readers, read Following Footsteps. Or if you just want to live a life in HOO then read Best Support.