Interactions and Flowers Ch. 9

Aizawa POV

I couldn't believe it. They didn't even try to look for him. They just covered it up. "Nezu! Has there been anything about Izuku." I said walking into the Nezu's office. The last trace of Izuku was a phone call, and even then we don't know where he was making that call. "No and the police isn't helping at all." Nezu said not looking from his computer. "I- Thanks bye." I left. I quickly went to a different location to patrol. I have caught common criminals, miner villains, but no kidnappers. I have looked everywhere in our town. He has almost been gone for a month. And it doesn't help when the symbol of peace trains his precious, perfect daughter with her new quirk. Today felt different, I went on patrol near the Yagi household. It was weird since why would a kidnapper stay near the kidnapped person's home.  So I just left, I had to meet up at a ramen place for lunch anyway so I just hung around there.

Izuku POV

"Why?" Ikkuro asked. "Can we talk inside my room?" Ikkuro nodded and we walked in. We sat on my bed and I started to explain the guardian thing. (Chapter 7). "So that's it." I said waiting for Ikkuro to respond. We sat there in silence for a little. "Ok but do you even know why your hair and eyes are like ours?" I shook my head and he laughed. "Magic, we changed it but let me teach you how to do it yourself." And for the rest of the night I learned appearance changing magic. 

I woke up excitedly, I was going to get the details of my visit...to there. I ran to the dining hall, my siblings were there. "Have you told them?" I asked getting to my seat. "Yes and we agreed to allow you to go as long as you bring your maids and take your locater. Oh and take Izaac with you. Got it?" Ikoshi said. I nodded. "Hold up since when did I agree?" Izaac said. "Please~~~~" Izaac paused and and nodded. After breakfast I ran with my maids to the car. Izaac came after and drove, by the time we got there it was almost lunch. The place I needed was the forest behind my old house. When we got there I noticed no one was home. I ran to their forest to start looking. 

"Izuku I think I found it." Shiro screamed, I ran over. "Ah that's it. We found it!" Izaac and Yuki came over. "Oh so do you know what to do?" Izaac asked. I nodded. "I think so, but can you wait in the car." They nodded and left. I started to study the plant and imagine growing it and using it's power. By the time I finished it was lunch. I ran back to the car and Izaac was literally asleep, ASLEEP. "IZAAC!" I yelled. Izaac jumped up. "Oh my Ku." I open the car door and sat down. "I'm hungry. Let's get food." "Ok did you get the flowers." He said while starting the car. "Yes now I want ramen." "Ramen for lunch?" I nodded. When we got there I regretted it.

I saw Grandpa Torino and Uncle Nezu. While getting a table I notice Nezu looked at me. I quickly followed Izaac. "Are you ok Izuku." Yuki asked. "Ah yes of course." We ordered and soon our food came. As we finished I noticed Shiro and Izaac were talking so I looked over at Yuki who herself looked... on edge. "Yuki what's wrong?" I asked leaning inward. "Nothing, it's nothing, do you want to go yet." I nodded. "Izaac can we leave?" Izaac looked over. "Yeah you all done?" We all nodded. Izaac went to pay and I started packing up my stuff. As we were walking out we were stopped. "Wait! Izuku??" I looked over. It was Uncle Nezu. Izaac looked at Nezu and immediately grabbed me. "Excuse Us." He said pulling me to the car.

Nezu followed us out and kept screaming for us to stop. "Ku stay in the car please." Izaac said and he packed me in the car. "Um ok." I said quietly. I looked at Izaac walking up to Nezu. I tried to listen in but Yuki stopped me. After a while Izaac came back and we left. Or well went to this shop. "I'm going to pick something up. Yuki Shiro stay with Izuku, Izuku you can look around but don't talk to anyone you used to know." Izaac said as he picked up his phone. 

I was window shopping when I was stopped by someone. I turned around and I saw.... Uncle Aizawa. "Izuku is-is that you?" I stayed quiet and nodded. "Izuku Please.. come home." I was about to say something when Yuki interrupted. "Hard pass." She grabbed me and was about to book it when we were stopped. "You you are the bystander. I-." Aizawa started when Grandpa Torino interrupted. "Izuku, is that you boy. Are you ok? Here let's get you home." I stood in fear when Izaac and Shiro came with the car. Yuki and I ran to the car. We got in and Izaac sped through town. We turned and turned but they continued to follow us. "Ku hold on" Izaac said before staking a sharp turn. After a little time trying to get away I spoke up. "Zaac please, i can try to talk to them." Izaac looked at me through the mirror. "Are you sure?" I nodded and he pulled over. 

Aizawa POV

I was chasing the car that had Izuku in it. Before I was hanging around the shop when I saw an Izuku look alike and... the girl from earlier. Did Izuku dye his hair? And is he wearing contacts? While I was thinking they had pulled over. "Ok let's talk." The guy that grabbed Izuku said as he stepped out. And soon following Izuku came out. "Izuku are you ok, we can help you." I said when I saw Izuku hesitate. I looked towards the guy and noticed that very same girl from the hospital. "What did you do to him?" I demanded. I saw Izuku whispered into the ear of that guy. And the guy left. "Izuku" I started as Izuku interrupted. "I am fine mr. Aizawa please do not contact me again. I am safe and do not, I repeat do not try to find me." He said coldly before leaving. I stood there in shock that, that was my nephew. I just stood as they left.

"Shota did you get them." Torino asked. I explained to him what had happened. He looked as surprised as I was. I hesitated before just walking away. I wanted to see him again but I also wanted to respect his wishes. 

Izuku POV

That was... so scary I thought he was going t chase us again. I had whispered to Izaac that I had it under control but I had no idea what to do. Good thing it worked, I sighed in relief. "Are you alright?" I looked forward to Shiro and nodded. "I'm ok just... just I have no idea." I said as I slumped back, my legs felt like they were losing strength. I was always scared of facing them and their validations. Before I knew it, I was asleep. 

"Izuku how could you!" I hesitated, the dreams were back. "Izuku why didn't you follow us HOME." "G-go away" "THEY WILL NEVER ACCEPT YOU! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A STRANGER TO THEM!" "GO AWAY!" I screamed. "YOU ARE JUST A REPLACEMENT! NEVER APART OF THE FAMILY? YOU WILL NEVER GET VALIDATION! YOU WILL NE-" 

I woke up in a cold sweat and hit my head. "Ack!" I heard as I winced. "Oh sorry Ikoshi!" He laughed. "It's fine are you ok?" He said sitting down. I looked towards him as I notice a giant pink bunny. I looked at it confused when Ikkuro came in. "Is Ku awake yet? It's dinner." "Yes Ro I'm awake, Kind of." I looked towards Ikoshi when I also noticed that I was changed. I was to tired to change again and I felt bad about leaving the bunny so I brought it along. I followed Ikoshi to the dining hall. "Ahh Izuku you look so cute!" Izzy screamed. "Oh my goodness let me get a picture." (Pic at the top, but a little older. And different hair and eyes.)

"I am so sending that to the family group chat!" Ikkuro exclaimed. "Oh and I have to ask when it mom, dad, grandma, and grandpa coming?" I asked. They all paused and food came out. "Let's eat then talk." Izaac said as he dismissed my question. After eating I asked again. "May be before your first party, July 19ish" Ikkuro said. I nodded. I continued to study, play, and enjoy life. The days flew by...... well until I met some people. "So this is supposed to be our Youngest child. Pathetic, truly Pathetic."

————————————

Thank you for reading this chapter. And Thank you for 2.6k reads!!!😄😄😄 I have tried to slowly write when I can instead of just cramming in the weekends. I'm trying to speed without going to fast. Legit still twelve and Izuku is going into seventh grade, reminder. I sometimes forget myself. Still under the radar from punishment.