New stuff ch. 3

Izumi POV

I woke up in the middle of the night when I heard Nezu frantic. "Uncle Nezu? Was that Izuku?" "Yes is was and he just hung up. Torino get my computer I'm locating his phone." "Here." Torino said. "Can you locate my nephew?" Aizawa said. "Almost...... dammit it was disconnected." Nezu said. "Do we have any leads?" Nemuri asked. "No beside the phone. Torshinori call the reporters for a meeting tomorrow." Nezu said. Before they all left. I even notice the Bakugo family were gone and it was just us. "Honey go back to bed it your birthday ok, don't let this soil your day." Mom said. I nodded and went back to bed. After all I'm not a bad person I tried to help him. Life isn't kind, I was teaching him that. I was being heroic, because trying is the first step, right?

Izuku POV

"No I don't want to go back big brother." He sighed. "Oh thank goodness, is there anything important on that?" "No everything important is in the notebooks, or in this hard drive." "Good" he said as he grabbed my phone and broke it casually. "Don't want them locating you now. I will buy a new one for you later." I nodded. "Now go to sleep ku." "Ok good night Ro." "Night" Ikkuro said before he closed the door. I jumped into bed and went to sleep. 

Hahahahahha Stupid Deku can't even be good at studying. I mean he doesn't have a quirk, or a brain. Ugh get out of my head. These shadows surround me every night, it was fine until one of the shadows tower over me and ——. 

I shoot up quickly hitting my head on something. "Ack" I exclaimed. I heard Ikkuro laugh. "Now that's a first impression." Ikkuro said. "Oh stop laughing will you" the guy said. "Are you ok, and do you need a bigger bed?" "Ah I'm ok and Izuku Yag—- MIDORYA." "Ok relax you don't have to scream. I'm your brother Ikoshi ——-." "Call him ko alright Ku." Ikkuro interrupted. I nodded. Ikoshi sighed. "Don't you have to go work Ikkuro?" "Do I have to?" Ikoshi stared at Ikkuro. And Ikkuro left. "Go get dressed for breakfast." Ikoshi said before he left. Ikoshi had longer hair, slightly pinker then Ikkuro. Had the same eyes, and piercing but it was on the top left of his ear. 

 I took a quick shower and got dressed in what I had yesterday

 I took a quick shower and got dressed in what I had yesterday. I tried to remember where the dining hall was and found it. Luckily I wasn't a 8 course meal. I came over and sat down to eat with Ikoshi. It was quiet until Ikoshi said something. "Did Ro end up giving the etiquette book and family book?" "Ah yes but I haven't had the chance to read it yet sorry." "No need we could read it together and I can answer questions." "In the garden?" "In the garden" he said. I agreed quickly. Soon we finished breakfast and grabbed my books. "Ah Izuku another thing, we need to change your room and get you a personal maid." "Ah ok" I said. "Young master please choose through this catalog and inform us when you are done" a maid said. I nodded and followed Ikoshi to the garden. We sat at the flower green house, i placed the books on the tables. I was looking through the catalog when i saw the type of room with the type of colors. I was about to get a maid when Ikoshi stopped me. "Mark the ones you want and start reading the family book." I nodded. 

I found many things out my new family owned the M company. I have four siblings, quadruplets. My new Grandparents always wanted a cute grandchild. It's a high class family that also has a Yakuza connected an.... "Hey Ikoshi what's this thing about Yakuza." He looked at me. "Yeah we are Yakuza." He said calmly. "Why you have so much money?" "And that brings enemies that need to be gotten rid of." "Ah that makes sense" I continued to read. This family mostly went to parties all over the world. I looked back up at Ikoshi. "Do I need to learn more languages?" "Yes it is polite to talk to them in a way they are comfortable." I just stared at him. "You will probably meet Grandmother and Grandfather at a party this summer, which reminds me we need to get you a tutor." Soon before I realized it was noon. 

"Hey Izuku we should buy you necessities don't we. Want to buy from a catalog or go to a mall?" "Do you mind if we go to a mall. I haven't really been anywhere here besides the house. Please Please." I pleaded. "Ok we can go." "Yes!" I yelled when my stomach grumble. "Can we get lunch too?" Ikoshi laughed, "alright I will lend you some casual clothes." After I got changed I followed Ikoshi to the front entrance. "Hey Master Ikoshi, I brought your car out." A maid said. "Thank you Rio." She nodded and got into the car. "Rio is my personal maid and assistant." "Okay!" I got into the front seat and Ikoshi sat in the driver's seat. It's a great car, Lexus RX 350, that's good right? We made it down to this shopping center. Soon we got to a cafe. Ikoshi ate a bento, Rio ate the same. And I ate a ham sandwich with fresh lettuce. "Nice choice Izuku." "Thanks" "oh and here." He said as he gave me some files. "Options for personal maids." "Ok ko" we did some shopping for clothes, electrics and stuff like that. "Hey Izuku would you looked a Tv?" Ikoshi asked. I looked and him can shook my head. "Why not." "It's too expensive." I said. He left to talk to a sales person and came back. "Your getting a tv" I looked at him. "No no I don't need one." Ikoshi just walked away. I soon got home and saw my new room. The room is small but the bathroom is big. (The pic above just greener, the bed is bigger). 

"Ahhh I love it" I said as I jumped onto the bed. "Good have you chosen a maid yet." When Ikoshi said this all the maids came out. "Ah I have here" I said giving him the files of the maids I picked. "Shiro and Yuki?" I nodded "ok Shiro and Yuki will be Izuku's personal maids. And Izuku start reading the etiquette book please." I nodded. "Oh Shiro and Yuki can I call you when I need you?" "Of course master Izuku." They said in unison. Everyone soon left and I started to read my etiquette book, yay... I was just reading when I looked at the Tv. I turned it on. I didn't know that many shows beside the news and hero stuff I was looking over different shows from my bed. I soon click on this one where allmight was having a meeting with reporters. 

"Allmight describe the kid." "He is a twelve year old boy he has green hair. He has green eyes, maybe freckles." "Is there anything else, like height?" "Yes may——-."

Suddenly Shiro turned off the Tv. I looked at her. "Would you like any thing to drink of eat master Izuku." Shiro said stoically. "No thank you." Shiro nodded and left. Soon after Shiro left Yuki came in. "Master Ikoshi requests your presence sir." Yuki said. Despite her fluffy name she is quite the socialite. "Um ok." I followed Yuki but didn't hear the best things. He's crazy for picking Yuki and Shiro. Right Shiro may be good at her job but isn't that cute. And Yuki ugh she thinks she is so much better. Holding up her head high. I covered my ears and when I got to the door I ...... slammed straight into it falling. Soon the door opened. And I saw this girl looking at me and laughing. "Why he's so cute in person!" I got up quickly. "Uh hello I'm Izuku Midorya." She continued to laugh. "Relax Iz, we haven't taught him yet." It was Ikoshi. "Ok ok, I'm Izzy Midorya. You must be my cute little brother." Izzy had even pinker hair then Ikoshi and the same eyes, no freckles. And had a bottom right ear piercing. (I will try to get a pic). "Izzy will be your tutor since we don't want people to know about you being 'new'." Ikoshi said, "and we have to get you ready for a party hosted by the Yaoyorozu company, it's for investors and future ones to meet for this idea thing." "Ok" I said cheerfully. "We can start tomorrow ok Izuku." Izzy said. I nodded. "Ok Izuku me and Izzy need to talk, go get ready for dinner." "Ok later!" I said before leaving. I was about to go to the garden when I saw this room. I looked in and suddenly the door was shut. I looked up, it was Ikkuro. 

————————————-

Thank you for reading this chapter, sorry for the pictures it's a little weird. I would love to hear some suggestions of what you would like to see. And remember to check out my other books.

And I'm sorry I just realized I spelled Midorya wrong. It's Midoriya. I'm sorry.