The first step into business Ch. 4

(Top pic is Izzy. I got it to work)

Aizawa POV

I looked for my nephew all night. Somehow I made it back to UA. "Shota you need to rest before class." Hizashi said. "Ugh I don't need it, I need to find him." "That's it we will get a substitute, go home" Nezu said. I was about to protest when Nemuri knocked me out. I woke up at my house and quickly left to patrol. I had a day off, I guess, so I was going to patrol. Today Allmight was going to talk about the Izuku missing. I decided to go to the police to get some information. Apparently the night Izuku disappeared a bystander to a fight was sent to the hospital. I arrived at that hospital. 

"Hey have you seen this kid?" I asked him holding a picture, not thinking I would get anything. "Ah I think I have, umm in the fight, one person was shot. And the shooter ran, and that kid came. By then I was beat up since I was a bystander. Before, I black out the kid might have fainted because the shot guy picked him up. And left maybe out of the country?" "Thank you for your help." I said surprised. Then I thought about it if the perpetrator had a gun why did he beat up the bystander. Why would the bystander suggest a different country, and answered the question casually. I immediately opened the door again and the bystander turned into this girl. The girl glared at me and jumped from the window. When I ran to catch her she disappeared into a portal?

Izuku POV

"Did you get a personal maid yet?" Ikkuro asked. "Ah yes I chose two" I said cheerfully. "Oh an——." I started when Ikkuro interrupted. "Have you met all our siblings yet?" "I think I still haven't met one." "Oh and can I get a picture of mom, dad, grandma, and grandpa?" "Of course, I will later, but you should get ready for dinner." "Ok but what's the door?" Ikkuro just walked away, I guess he didn't hear me. I made my way to my room by navigating with the garden. When I entered Shiro was there with some clothes for dinner. I got into the shower and changed. I followed Shiro and made it to the dining hall. I got there and sat down. The table was slowly getting fuller. 

We were just eating and talking when I remembered the room. "Hey what's in the room next to where I met Izzy?" They looked shock by the question. "It's just an extra room, Izuku. In a mansion it can be terribly difficult to furnish all of the rooms." Ikoshi said. "But Ro wouldn't let me look inside" "wait the room to the left or right?" Izzy asked. "The left" "oh we didn't let you see it because~ there... was... a surprise....for you. Yeah a surprise." Ikkuro said laughing awkwardly. I knew he was lying to me but I didn't want to dig any deeper. I was scared if I did they would abandon me.... "Ok!" I said and continued to eat. Soon after we dispersed I thought about something. "Yuki!" "Yes Sir?" "Can you lead me to Ikkuro's office? Or just where Ikkuro is?" "Of course sir." I followed Yuki to this room, when I enter there were five desk, three where filled and looking at this person talking. "Oh am I interrupting something?" They all looked at me. "Never Izuku. Can we help you?" Ikkuro asked. I looked at the guy on his knees, "what's going on here?" "Business we can study this later." Izzy said. "Please the investment will be good!" The guy said looking me. I literally jumped. "Izuku what do you think about it?" Ikoshi asked me. The guy had a lot of name brands so I could tell he was well off. He had a lot of gold and rubbed his hands together like he was greedy. His company isn't that good either. Reminded me of Katsuki. "Choose should we run him into the hound or help him?" Ikkuro asked. I glared at the guy coldly. "Run him into the ground." I said before leaving. Once I got back I turned on the Tv and started to bridge shows.

Ikkuro POV

After dinner Ikoshi, Izzy, and I went to meet this guy wanting an investment. He is a loan shark known for his high percentages. That's the only way he gets money. We were going to run him into the ground and decide how to do it when Izuku walked in. "Oh am I interrupting something?" We all looked at me. "Never Izuku. Can we help you?" I asked. "what's going on here?" Izuku asked. "Business we can study this later." Izzy said. "Please the investment will be good!" The guy said targeting Izuku. Izuku literally jumped and looked uncomfortable. "Izuku what do you think about it?" Ikoshi asked him. I looked at Ikoshi, I mean why would he put izuku into that situation. "Choose should we run him into the hound or help him?" I asked. Izuku glared at the guy coldly. "Run him into the ground." He said before leaving. Soon a few hours passed and I finished the paperwork. I was walking to my room when I noticed Izuku's room light on. I went to turn it off when I noticed Izuku still up. 

"Izuku go to sleep it's late." I pleaded. "No I don't want to." "Izuku" "No I'm not going to sleep!" I sighed. "Why not?" "The shadows might take me away one day." I went over and hugged him. "Shadows?" "They come by every night and they come too close sometimes." "Izuku you are young and need sleep." "No~~ I don't want to sleep. I might be brought back there...." "Is there anything I can do to make you sleep?"  "Will you sleep with me?" I laughed and tucked Izuku into bed. I turned off the lights and laid next to him. "Better?" I said sarcastically. He nodded and snuggled in. It was peaceful until Izzy and Ikoshi walked in. "Ro, it's not fair, stop gatekeeping Izuku!" Izzy said. I shushed her. "Izzy Izuku just got to sleep." I whispered. "No fair." She said as she stormed off. "Hey Ikkuro?" I looked over at izuku. "You're still awake?" "Ro what are we going to do about school?" "Izuku we can talk about it later. Go to sleep." "Ok, sorry." "No need to say sorry Ku."

"Hey Ikkuro sorry about putting Izuku in that position." I looked at Ikoshi. "It's alright I know you were trying to show him the ropes." "Wow I thought you would want to wait till high school or something since he isn't signed." He said. I hesitated and whispered. "Yeah that's the thing." "Cause I know we all start when we are signed an—-." "Ko that's the thing he is signed." Ikoshi stared and me then at Izuku. Without saying anything he just left.

Izumi POV

I started training to be a hero today. I heard from Uncle Shota that Izuku was kidnapped, or something. So I couldn't be the cause, and those notes were probably him speaking his mind. After all Izuku loves me. He had to be kidnapped. So I'm going to dedicate my life to becoming a hero, so kidnapping won't happen. "That's a great motivation Izumi." Dad said in his Allmight form. "Thank you dad."

After dad left to the conference I met up with Katsuki and Katsumi to do some healing by shopping. I bought two bags, and six shoes. Even got some of the most expensive meal at a restaurant. "Thanks for coming with me on the healing trip." "No problem Izumi." Katsumi said. Katsuki just nodded. "I'm home mom!" "Hello honey." I put my bags in my room. I'm going to be the best hero.

——————————————————

Thank you for reading. I tried to incorporate different POVs but i didn't really like writing Izumi. Please check out my other books!