Familiars Ch. 11

Author note: Check out Best Support if you like HoO or Nico Di Angelo.

Izuku POV

"Your new mother is a witch. She doesn't care about you. No one does!" G-go away. "Your Dad is a pathetic manipulated man. He fell for that witch's manipulative ways" GO AWAY!

I woke up in a cold sweat. "You are awake, get ready for the day." I looked towards the voice, it was mother. "Um good morning Mother." She glared at me. "It will be the faster you get ready." I quickly got ready and followed after her. And I realized something. She was either super tall or everyone slowed down for me. Was I that short. She noticed my embarrassment and grabbed my hand. While switching hands with her fan so she could hold my hand. She slowed down. She has pink hair and yellow eyes. You would think completely that she was a heroine. Mom and dad were like a ml and fl. 

Soon we made it to the garden? "So you want a summoned familiar.?" "Yes!" I said determined. "Ok what do you know." "Nothing!" I screamed. She stared at me and sighed. She suddenly raised her hand and I flinched. She looked at me again. "Relax." She said as her hand glowed. Suddenly these books came out of no where. She noticed how surprised I was and explained. "I'm a summoner, I can summon almost anything if I know how it works." I nodded and asked. "What's your familiar?" Suddenly this beautiful black snake came up. "Want to hold it?" I nodded and i put my hand out. The snake was slimy and scaly. I giggled as it went up my arm. It tickled so much. "Like it?" "Mhm" I nodded. (Pic at top. Ignore the words, different Hair and eyes, black snake.)

"Ok now here. Read and memorize these." "Ok!" She hesitated at my fast answer. I took the books and sat in the garden. I started to read. Mom watch me as I read. I thought she was just going to leave but she stayed the whole time sipping tea. I was done with almost all the books until the last one where we were called for breakfast. Mom reached for my hand and I took it. We walked to the dining hall and saw Ikoshi, Izaac, and Izzy like regular. Only Dad and Ikkuro were different. "What are you boys talking about." Mom asked as she sat next to Izzy and I sat next to her. "Just talking about the party. Izuku is going with us of course and one of the quads." Dad said. "Izuku who do you want to go with you?" Mom asked. I looked around. "Izaac?" I answered quietly. "Ok then we need suits and a dress. Hisashi call the seamstress later. And we need a family theme." Mom said. I looked towards mom confused. "Why is there a need for a family theme." I asked. "To show who your family are." Dad explained. "Ohhh." I said thinking. It made sense. "Izuku why don't you choose the theme?" Izzy proposed. "Hmm what about...... Butterflies. I don't know." They all laughed, "No no I like it. Butterflies it is." Dad said.

I soon went back to the garden and continued studying by the time I finished I was called. "Umm hello?" I said. "Hi I'm going to take measurements and Mistress Isabelle has already designed it." I looked at the designs. There was two for mom. A puffy pink dress with blue butterflies on the skirt. And a white corset. The second was a body con dress that had a blue butterfly ribbon sash and stuff like that. I looked at the suits and there were all white with pink accents and embroidered butterflies on the accents.  I looked up at the seamstress. "Yours will be like this but will have a little cape with embroidered butterflies." I nodded and she took my measurements. Soon I was done and they started to work. I ran back to the garden.

Mom was drawing a thing on the floor. "What's that?" I asked. "A summoning circle. Come and stand in the middle." I listened and walked over. "Now imagine or feel for the perfect familiar for you. I closed my eyes and thought when I opened them again I was surrounded by these lights. But one specifically called out. So I went for it next thing I know I'm laying on the ground next to this thing? I picked it up and snuggled it. It was a cat! "Awe a cute creature for a cute kid." Mom said. I laughed. "Thank you mom!" I said cuddling the cat. I looked up because mom was quiet. And mom was tearing up. "Ah what's wrong?" I said walking up to her. "Nothing, have you named it?" I shook my head.  

Soon I had some tea with mom and, drum roll, Kitty. I'm joking, I named it Lilith. Lily for short. I finished tea time and ran to the seamstress. She was so skilled. The outfits were done fast. The suits almost looked the same. Dad had a short jacket. Izaac had a long jacket. And I had a little cape. Mom's dress was a bodycon dress with a slit down the leg. It also had a corset! Suddenly dad got a call. "Grandma and grandpa are coming tomorrow." I hesitated I don't think I was mentally ready. "Why so soon?" I asked. "They said that they wanted to see you sooner" I smiled but I was super worried. "Yay, ok bye I'm going to play a video game." I ran away. I made it to my room and laid down. I was not ready. I even had dinner in my room.

I skipped breakfast I was so worried. Soon I was called to greet grandma and grandpa. I was standing next to Izaac scared. And soon I saw a car pull up. And two people came out. They were both tall. The woman had here hair in a bun and the guy had a man bun. "Oh my sweet grandchildren." The woman said hugging Ikkuro, Ikoshi, Izaac, and Izzy. She looked at me with disgust and the looked at mom and dad. They continued to talk when I caught grandpa taking glances at me. Like the eyes could see right through me. Like I wasn't there. Soon the walked inside. I was behind them so I could only see their backs. I froze as the backs got smaller and smaller, and the door finally shut. I started to breath faster, and panic sank in. Did you see how disgusted they were. And here they leave you. You will probably become a servant now. Look how much they car for you. It was getting harder and harder for me to catch my breath. I was panicking. What if, what if they abandon me. What if they can tell I am quirkless. What if. I couldn't even think I fell and blacked out.

Ikkuro POV

"Grandmother, did you have to be so cruel?" I asked. "Now now Ro. I had to test him. Plus he is really cute. What do you think." I looked towards my grandpa. "He was average, you couldn't even tell he was sick." Grandma nodded and we heard a thump. We all quickly ran to the door and Shang it open. Only to see a fainted Izuku on the ground. "Izzy call the family doctor." I said as I carried Izuku to his room. I laid him down and soon the doctor came in to check on him. When the doctor finished our grandparents boomed him with questions. The doctor simply looked at me. "Is it like last time." He shook his head. "I can't tell exactly but I can tell that there was a sudden burst of speed in the heart." I nodded and we walked inside. Izuku was there again fainted, and I couldn't do anything. I felt so useless.

—————————————

Thank you for reading this chapter. Please check out Best Support if you like HoO and Nico di angelo. Sorry for the short chapter I have been busy preparing for my finals. Share the book.