The Company Tour Ch. 26

Izuku POV

"Ok sir now let's go to the second floor." Clarissa  said leading me the elevator. We went to the second floor to see people sitting in cubicles. "This is the floor were all of our intel come in. Or well is reported." I started to walk around. There were a lot of rows and each row had six cubicles. Three facing the other three. "Each row are different branches of the company and different countries. They gather ideas and keep tabs on locations." She said. "Manufacturing and selling locations." We then moved up to the 3rd floor. 

"This is where our main developers work. They think of ideas make examples, and models to show the bosses." Clarissa said, and instead of going up another floor we went to the 5th floor. It was like the first floor but more cafe like. "This is mostly where people relax and the people that work on this floor are mostly interns and people in charge of looking at trends and running the apps." She then handed me a cookie and we went up to the next floor. At floor six it was full of tables and teams. "This is the main marketing department. They control the adds and approve of what goes on the apps." We went through a few more then we ended up at the 4th floor, the meeting floor. It had a bunch of different rooms.

We made it right on time for a team of people stomping out of one of the rooms. And soon Ikkuro emerged looking mad. "Those idiots coming in here thinking they know best despite having no hairline." He mumbled then saw us. "Oh Izuku how was the tour." He said as he pulled me in for a hug. I escaped narrowly, "Are you about to go to another meeting?" "Yeah, did you want to do something?" "Can I watch?" Ikkuro thought for a moment and agreed. So Clarissa grabbed an extra business chair and I followed Ikkuro to his next meeting. 

Did I want to follow him just so I could sit in one of those really fancy and cushioned business chair? Maybe I did but it was mostly to learn and listen. When we walked in everyone was already seated. I was hoping to see dad but he wasn't there.  (Pic at the top is how it looked, just add some people)

Clarissa put my chair next to Ikkuro's after he sat down facing directly at the board and projected image of a few graphs. When I looked around the people at the table. They were either disgusted, confused, or both. And I noticed something too so I went to whisper in Ikkuro's ear. "Most of them do not have much of a hairline either." Ikurro chuckled a bit and started to look over the papers in front of him turning serious as the meeting started. "So today we will be talking about our sales in Japan." The guy looked over at me a hesitated. "Go on." Ikkuro said continuing to look over the papers and copies of the things on the board as well. "Ah well some of the sales in this specific area are going down. Most of our sales are from students, all ages. But the amount of middle schoolers and some high schoolers are 'avoiding' the cafes." He said as the slides went to some pictures of a news line. "luckily unlike here in America, South Korea, England, and other places. Japan doesn't have any main competitors or well people who care. So this is the only news report. I left some copies in front of all of you."

Ikkuro looked over it and and let me have a peek. It was Izumi screaming at someone. Of course it was her. She probably manipulated the scene. "Our problem now is that we are not making the same sales as we were. And that could add up." The man continued. "And what do you suppose we do about it?" Ikkuro asked. "We add more advertising and coupon deals as well." I pretty much rolled my eyes at the idea, I mean who uses coupons for a café!? Well apparently I wasn't slick because everyone noticed. And the hairless man in front looked offended. "Do you have anything to say?" He said angrily. "Yeah, you are so stupid. I bet its because of your lack of hair." I could literally see his vein pop out of his head. "Whats a child doing here anyway?" A younger guy seated asked. Ikkuro completely ignored the question and turned to me, "Izuku what do you mean he is stupid." 

"Coupons are mostly used for general stores, not cafes or even places to eat use coupons. They use deals. Plus you probably won't need to do anything like that as well." Ikkuro and another guy looked intrigued. "Go on, how should we market." Ikkuro asked. "Well most of the locations are in the same spots, you should probably try to spread out to more locations assessable to students. And to instead of doing deals you can do special Hero themed desserts and coffees. After all Japan is literally obsessed with heros. You can do Hero advertisements, and everything to cause traction to the cafes." "And why do you think a hero's influence would work on Japan?" The hairless guy asked. "News casters go crazy for Heros there. Why do you think there was only one news page, not headline, for the cafe?" "Which Hero would we even reach out to?" "I know a few." I simply said smiling.

The hairless guy started to pull out the little hair he had left. And Ikkuro laughed a little too. "Ok lets do it, and Izuku since you live in Japan how about you help run the location there?" "Yes please!!" The guy looked like he was really about to kill someone. He was about to say something else when Ikkuro got up. "So contact the Japan branch and have them start moving around some of the locations and to start adding more. You can contact the Heros you want right?" "Yes I can." "Ok once we have the heros agree we can have some people make up ideas and such. Meeting finished." He said and started to leave. "Lets go I can bring you home." "Ok!" I said following him. I guess old men in America have no hair. 

Once I got home I made a few calls. First to Endeavor, Shoto's Dad. Then I call Tenya for his brother. Then I got Hitoshi to ask Midnight if she is willing to do an advertisement. Endeavor is the number 2 hero, and Midnight is just stunning. But Ingenium is not popular or well known.  But he is a rescue hero meaning he is mostly known by the people he has saved. For Endeavor will can do a creme brulee dessert since it requires a blow torch. A Midnight Dark chocolate mini lava cakes, why, because it smells good and scent is how her quirk works. And finnally 3for Ingenium we can do a affogato, which is expresso with Icecream, and a stand selling instant coffee boxes.

After a few days of enjoying the Holidays I finally went home.  And before school starts up again, I better start on that marketing. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this chapter. And Thank you for 25k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry for the short chapter.