Powers Ch 7

Izuku POV

I woke up in this beautiful, breathtaking view of a lake. It was full of flowers, and I was on a hill. "Like what you see?" I turned around. "W-who are you? Where am I? Where are My siblings?" It was a this beautiful woman. "That will be answered with time. Come follow me." I shouldn't have but my body told me otherwise. I followed here down to the lake. There was six different colored flowers. (Pick at top ignore the white roses and pool water.) "what are these?" I asked. "This is the garden of life. We monitor the lives of the living. The flowers in the lake can affect someone's life." She said. "Ok two questions, why are there different colors and who is we." She smiled and suddenly 7 lights came on. The lights presented these people, the woman and.... Me? "W-what- ." She shushed me. "I am Adola the guardian of life for the continent Africa. And you are the guardian of life for the continent Asia—- your name?" "Oh I'm Izuku." She nodded. "Izuku it is." "Um so do I have to help the whole continent of Asia? And how?" Adola laughed and handed me this device. "They will either go to you or this device will tell you when someone needs well something like a blessing. Someone from Asia may offer to the bunny spirit and it's kinda like we are summoned." I nodded. "Uh are there other spirits?" "Of course, your siblings are signed with spirits as well."

"Ok so what are the flowers." "These can affect people's life. Hopefully you can find where they are so you can grow them at will. Oh and the colors are what happens. Green can heal external injuries. Red can heal internal. Dark blue can the change a person's mood. Pink can give a person karma, good and bad. Cyan can control the weather. And finally purple can allow you to see there past, past everything. Their past mindset, situation, before they got where they are, everything." "So I need to help good people?" She frowned and shook her head. "You are to stay neutral." "What are these offering. "They are mostly external things but there will be the occasional internal offering. It doesn't really matter, or unless someone is trying to abuse these spirits." I was about to ask how when I felt nauseous. "Ugh" Adola frowned. "It seems like your about to wake up." "W-wait w-here are these f-flowers?" I stuttered. "I can't give you your location. It is where you were born. That's all we know." I nodded as I slowly blacked out.

Ikkuro POV

"LET ME SEE HIM!" I screamed pushing through the maids and doctors. Izaac was there worried. "Ah Ro." "What happened?" "I..don't...know he suddenly fainted." I was about to ask where Yuki and Shiro was when Izzy and Ikoshi came in. They started asking what happened to Izuku. Soon the family doctor came up. "Can I speak with Ikkuro?" I nodded, following the family doctor to Izuku's room. "It's not like he is critically ill." I relaxed a little. "He just lacks sleep and the sudden rush of nutrients." "Is there anything we can do?" "All we can do right now is to let him rest and and once he wakes you need to slowly give him more nutrients." "How's the best way we can do that?" I asked worried. "After he wakes it's best if he doesn't eat solids straight away. Soups and liquids are best." I nodded. "I can give him a straight diet for your chefs to make." "Alright. And do you know when he may awaken?" I asked. "I have no idea, I varies from patient to patient." "Ok, Thank you Reiki." "No problem." He said leaving. I looked over at Yuki and Shiro. 

"Lack of sleep?" I asked looking at them. They shook their heads. So Izuku's maids don't even know much. "Saki, bring my siblings in." Saki my personal maid nodded and left. Soon Izaac, Izzy, and Ikoshi came in. I explained to them what happened to Izuku. "So when is Izuku going to wake up?" Izzy asked. "We don't know, now come on we need to let Izuku rest." I said pushing them out. 

Iida Tenya POV

"Tenya wait up!" "No Tensi, how could they put your merch in a clearance isle!" I screamed back running to the hero store. I ran in and went to look through the isle. "Tenya it's ok" "no it isn't you are an amazing hero, you should not be in the clearance isle." I said to Tensi before going to the front desk. "Excuse why is the Ingenium merch in clearance?" The store clark sighed. "To make room, no one buys that merch anyway." "Ingenium is a great hero. You can't put him in the clearance." "Don't worry kid, he won't be there long if no one buys then we completely take him off the shelf. Now scram kid." I walked off back to Tensi. "How can they do this!" 

I continued to complain when this guy came in laughing at me. He picked up a dropped doll and keychain set. He started to walk to the store clark. "Uhh do you like Ingenium?" I asked, he smiled. "I guess I do." He said  before buying the set. "Uh what do you like about Ingenium?" He looked at the set. "I don't know. I just do." He said tossing me one of the keychains and walked out. After getting out of shock I ran after the only other Ingenium fan I knew. I caught up to him and we became friends. By the time we exchanged numbers we needed to leave each other. 

When we got home mom and dad was there. "So how was the trip of seeing Tensi's merch?" Mom asked. "Well I'm still angry about the clearance isle, but I met one of Tensi fans!" I said excitedly. "Tenya it's ok." "It's not ok!". "Ok, now now, you both need to see the suit maker for the party in July." "Ok" we both said. Soon we were off to the suit makers. 

Time skip - 9 days.

Ikkuro POV

It's been days since Izuku fainted, the police gave up looking for Izuku. His friend, goodness I can't remember his name, whatever sent him a get well soon gift. I was reading the news when Saki barged in. "Is something the matter?" I said not taking my eyes off the news. "Young Master Izuku woke up!" 

Izuku POV

I woke up, it was dark and my muscles felt so sore. I sat up struggling. I looked towards the bell and rang it slowly. Suddenly the doors opened and I flinch at the suddenly light. "Master Izuku! How are you feeling?" It was Yuki and Shiro. I tried to speak when nothing came out. "Oh you probably need water, here." Shiro said giving me a cup of water that suddenly appeared in her hand. Yuki was opening the curtains. I flinched again. I took the water and drank it. "how are you feeling?" Yuki asked again. I hesitated. "I'm.. sorry" I said quietly. Yuki and Shiro looked at each other and Shiro left. "No need to be sorry." Yuki said in response. I just sat there.

How was I supposed to feel. I probably caused a big commotion and I might have lost days of studying. Not only am I a big problem, I can't even keep up. Am I more trouble then I'm worth, will they send me back..... there?

Iida POV

I was just relaxing, studying is so refreshing. I felt off today so I called Izuku to just talk. I called but he didn't pick up. I was about to call again when I was called. I picked it up. 

"Hello?" The voice said. "Uhh Hello I'm Tenya Iida. I'm looking for Izuku?" "Ohh your that Hero liking kid aren't you." I recognized the voice, it was Miss Yuki. "Ah Miss Yuki hello, I was just wondering about Izuku." "Um..... Izuku he...is... sick! Yes he is sick." "Is he alright?" I asked worried. "He is fine." "Can I send him anything?" "Uh sure but I don't think I should give our address...." "oh it's fine we can meet up at the hero store from last time." "Ok."

We hung up and I went to find my dad, only because he was home. We bought some get well soon gift and I ran to the hero store. "Hello Iida." "Hello Miss Yuki. Here's the gift for Izuku." "Thank Iida, I'm sure Izuku will enjoy it." "It's No problem at all, I hope Izuku gets better, bye miss Yuki." "Bye."

Izumi POV

The police stopped looking for Izuku. They didn't even try! When I'm a hero I am going to make sure everyone is safe. I will find Izuku. "Hi mom, can I get a snack before I train?" "Of course sweetheart." I took a snack and ran to the beach. I have been able to master 10% of dad's quirk. I trained with Katsumi and Katsuki. Dad has been busy with paperwork so I had to do it myself. Oh and I started to volunteer at the police office. You would not believe how many homeless people come by. There is one like every day. There was so many some had to be bad guys or even villains. So I did the right thing....... I locked them up. The police person I was working under awarded me, but he was soon fired. It must have been because his volunteer was better then him. 

——————————————

Thank you for reading this chapter. I tried to make Izumi as annoying as possible. Please check out my other books. I am trying to update week ends but next month is going to be very busy for me with finals and all, I'm sorry.