Holiday Shopping Ch. 25

Izuku POV

"Come on Izuku! We have so much to show you!" Izzy said pulling me. "Ah ok ok" I said as the other three followed behind. We got out to a car when I noticed The four were wearing these mask. Like Covid mask. I looked at them confused and they understood I was asking about the mask, or so I thought. "We're going downtown to a nice shopping mart and museum." Ikkuro said urging me in the car. That did not explain the masks. "Oh should we go to a hero museum or  do you not want too?" Ikoshi asked. "To be honest I really don't want to go to a hero museum." I said awkwardly. "Ok then what should we do before we get back to work?" Izaac asked the other three. Then Ikoshi pulled out his phone. "The maids and butlers have decorations and food down for Christmas and New Years." "Then can I buy presents?" I asked. "Of course Izuku." Izzy said as she tried to get into the drivers seat but was soon kicked out by Ikoshi. Ikoshi got the driver seat, I got shotgun, and the other three were shoved into the back. The car had five backseats enough to put present on!

Then we started on our way towards the shopping mart. I didn't understand why she like shopping so much, maybe because she shopped for herself. Because shopping for people are so hard to shop for. Like Hitoshi! At least Lexi talks enough for the both of the twins for me to know what they like. Hitoshi just talks about his love of sleep and cats!!! After a lot of looking and window shopping I called in my last option.

Third POV

Before Izuku called in his last option he ran around every store in the mall only focused of Hitoshi so he hasn't bought anything. And his siblings who tried to follow him gave up and just bought some random gifts that are common. They even had time to have lunch at a restaurant while Izuku ran around. And were able to buy out an entire store of toys for a children hospital. 

Ikoshi POV

"Izuku are you almost done?" I asked. "Do I look done!" He snapped back while he had his phone to his ear. His foot moving up and down impatiently. I looked back at my bored siblings just playing on their phones when Izuku finally knew what to get. "Ok let's go, I'm going to get Hitoshi a custom made Eraser figure." I sighed. All that walking only to get a custom made item. Then we all started to walk again in a direction when Izuku suddenly turns around. "Where can we get a custom made figurine?" 

Izumi POV

Today I was having a pre-holiday party. I had the house caretaker make all the party goodie bags. Full of gift cards and electronics and hundred dollar bills. Of course. I had to tell dad it was for the needy, and it was. I needed them for my party. I also had dad hire a caterer and decorator. He even agreed to make an appearance. I even had dad buy a homeless shelter. We had to clean it and kick out all of the stinky people, but after a few days it was perfect. 

And soon the party started we had dancing, a photo booth, and so much food. It was awesome, until one of my entourage tap on my shoulder. Apparently some poor mom with a baby need some shelter and didn't realize we bought out the place. So I did what any one would do. Kick her out. Like legit put my foot at her chest and kicked her. She ruined my party! She ruined the vibe of my party! Luckily Allmight made it just in time with his iconic phrase. "I AM HERE!" And soon the party started up again. And people loved my goodie bags.

Izuku POV

"Ok now that we are done with shopping what should we do now?" I asked as I loaded the car. Ikkuro then checked the time. "You guys can go adventure, I have to go work." I considered what we could do, go to a movie, go take a tour of some place, etc. (I don't know why I couldn't think of more places😅) Then I suddenly got an idea. "How about I go to your work?"

Aizawa POV

I was at UA helping Hizashi (Present mic) decorate a hero holiday party, when I got a call from Izuku. I secretly hoped that Izuku was calling me to get him from that household. I answered my nephew's call on speaker mode. "Hello?" I said. "Hi Uncle Aizawa!" "Hello Izuku" And with that Hizashi was looking over. "What does Hitoshi like?" I thought for a moment and gave him what I knew. "He uh likes cats?" I said unsurely as I continued to put up decorations. "I know that but what else?" Hizashi then gave me a 'really' look. 

"Ok Izuku, Hitoshi like sleeping, Eraserhead, different types coffees, and desserts." Hizashi said clearly frustrated that I only knew Hitoshi liked cats. "Ok, Thank you Uncle Hizashi. Bye!" "Bye Izuku. Happy Holidays" Hizashi said. "Bye" I just said. And Hizashi made me put up the rest of the decorations.

Izuku POV

"Ok why not?" Ikkuro said. I smiled and hopped into the car. We drove home to change a drop off the things we bought. I didn't know what to wear so I had someone choose. (Different eyes and hair and no glasses, they looked dumb to me).

 (Different eyes and hair and no glasses, they looked dumb to me)

I followed Ikkuro to another car. The rest stayed home, Izaac went to play video games, Ikoshi to read books like always, and Izzy went to the indoor spa. Ikkuro sat in the back next to me. We made it to the main building I followed after Ikkuro. He looked super serious and cool, like a real business man. He strutted in. Or walked I guess you can say. Immediately turning heads. Then he was approached by what I think is a secretary. "Mr. Ikkuro, you have a meeting that's about to start." "Yes yes" he then looked around. "Clarissa why don't you give a tour to my brother." Ikkuro said to one of the people at the front desk. 'Clarissa' looked around confused the looked over the desk, to see my short self. I shyly waved.

"Oh of course I would be happy to." Clarissa said, as she walked out from behind the desk. She bent down and shook my hand. She was tall. Like so tall. Ikkuro then bent down and faced to me. "Clarissa here will give you a tour of the main building, once you are done I want you to go into my office, or dad's." He said giving me a key card. "Don't loose it." I nodded and Ikkuro went to the elevator. 

"So let's take a tour of the first floor." Clarissa said. I followed her around as she pointed out some places. There was a little M cafe inside the building, and on the first floor that's were all the customer service area people are. Well not all but most. There were a few couches and chairs too. I guessed it was for people who needed meetings since it worked kind of like a doctors office. 

If people came earlier then their meeting prep time the people would wait at the couches or cafe. Then when their meeting prep time begins they can get a keycard and go to the meeting floor. They go to their assigned rooms and prepare for the meeting. Then it starts. So the first floor is like a customer service floor. So now onto the rest of the main building.

——————————————————

Thank you for reading this chapter, and Thank you for 20k reads!!!! I'm sorry it's been so long but I have been so busy with school.