The Autumn Festival Ch. 21

Izuku POV

I woke up, a sobbing mess, shaking like crazy. It was 4 am. I got up and tried to clear my head. I then laid back down. I couldn't go to sleep so I just started to roll in my bed till I blacked out.

I opened my eyes to the playground of my childhood. My vision was blurry but I could hear and see four children playing on the swings. "Izuku it's my turn or I'm telling dad!" Izumi said. She had always been a daddy's girl bi|ch. "ok ok" I said. And I always was a doormat, and I still am. But I can't be like that anymore. I can't slowly chip off anymore. I need to gather as much information as I can. Izumi will get more cocky and more popular. But how will I destroy her?

"Sir wake up! You will be late!" I shot up hitting my head against Shoto? "Shoto what are you doing here?" I asked ribbing my eyes forgetting about my dream. "I am going to the festival with you." "Ah really" "why else would I be here" I didn't know how to answer that so I was relieved when Shiro pushed Shoto out so I could get changed. I changed and grabbed my backpack. Then I started my way to the car. There was going to be a lot of food there so breakfast was a priority. I got into the car and Shoto, and my grandparents were already in the car. "Why did you wake up so late Izuku? Did you stay up past 12 doing you home work?" Shoto asked. I paused I forgot I told Shoto about the only few (58) times I stayed up. On Thursday nights. "No I just was so tired from yesterday I guess." Grandpa looked at me skeptically. " really I heard you awake at around 4 am." "Why we're you up at 4 am huh?" I shot back quickly. "Yeah I was—— Oh look we are here."

"So how are we going to do this?" Shoto asked. " well visitors stay at the main area as people set up. There are little maps. I have second shift so we can look at the outside stalls and after my shift we can take the inside stuff. Of course you can decide if you want to go ahead when I'm in my shift. Ok?" I said as we were walking into the gates. "Alright." Grandma said. " Yay I'm going to help set up my class's stall and then I am coming back ok?" "Ok! We will get one of those maps." Grandpa said and I started off to my classs little competitive game thing. It was 2 dollars for team. 

"Hey is there anything I can help with?" I asked the class representative. "Not really just some last cleaning. Ah and Izuku you will be on money control. Making sure people pay and now where to sit." "Ok" I responded. I then helped with some more cleaning when I noticed Hitoshi and the Zen twins weren't there. "Hey where Lexi, Hitoshi, and Alex?" I asked someone next ti me. "Oh the three went to turn in some final papers and to collect the papers where we record revenue. In between shifts of course." I then nodded and continued. Soon everything was done and the first on the shift, from our group, was Hitoshi. He was going to be in charge of the prizes. I said bye and walked off to find my group. The Zen twins decided to go inside first. We started at the outside stalls and there was so much food! For street food to small bowls of ramen. To even desserts and small candies!

Izumi POV as a slight intermission as they eat. 

I was walking to school with a few holdable pizzas. (Like little pizzas you get form street venders) in hand I hadn't met up with my fans yet when I noticed a homeless boy hold onto my sooo Kaiwaii knee high socks. " Excuse me please give me some food or so loose change." I kicked him away and slowly lowered one of the pizzas. Then when it was in his reached, I took it and yeetted it on an ant hill. And I walked away to the second one in hand. 

Izuku POV did you like the intermission?

We ate around and looked at the decorations, that I saw all week. And soon it was time for my shift. We had two lines. On for students and another for regulars. The students only had to pay 1 dollar and were more of a priority since we don't want their whole break in a line. I sat down on my seat and led people to each game. There were too different games so we could get more money and we had a lot of different prizes to get rid of. I started to work. Near the middle my grandparents came in and played the game. Of course they won and chose a small tanuki plush for winning all rounds. And soon I saw momo too. She was with her own friends and participated she didn't win but got close. And then Shoto and Tenya were together. I guess they found each other. They won but only got a few right. So they only got a matching Tanuki charm. And soon my shift was over. Right when Momo and Tenya had their shift. 

So we followed the two inside but we went to the haunted house from another class. Grandma didn't flinch at all. While grandpa hated every second of it. Shoto stayed frozen in fear and I wasn't affected since the scariest and meanest thing on the planet is still Izumi. Then we took a break a visited Momo and Tenya's class. They did a maid and butler cafe. It mostly was about some desserts and coffee. We came in and Momo sat us down. I had some fairy bread and a soda. Shoto just had some soda. And my Grandparents hand some coffee and cookies. We payed and then we went to a small little more restaurant classroom stall. There for lunch. Shoto and I had cold soba. And my Grandparents had some curry. Then we were going to do more stuff when I had to take someone's shift, they ate so much and got sick so they went home early. Of course someone did. So I made my way to the stall.

While I was in the same position as last time. This time I saw Aizawa, Hizashi, Hitoshi, and Nezu. The first two were in the regular line and Hitoshi and Nezu were in the student line. "Is it ok if we are in this line?" Hitoshi asked. I thought for a moment. Students were technically 50 yen and others were 100 yen. " sure but it's 150 yen." They nodded and payed so I sent them to game area one. And some others from the regular line. Then soon game 2 finished so when Aizawa and Hizashi got there I sent them to game 2. I noticed there were a lot of extra prizes near the end of the day and there were less people so we decided to turn it into a little shop. The prizes ranged from 50 yen to 200 yen. It was much easier and a good way to get rind of a weeks work on items. A lot of items.

People came bye since it was easier but the game was still there but didn't need multiple teams bye having everyone win but the prize depended on the amount of questions right. For the little shop my grandparents came bye and bought five tanuki key charms with the school emblem on it. I looked at them confused. "We have to get the family something. After all not all of them got to win a plush right when Izuku was working." My Grandpa said proudly. We all laughed a little. A lot of people who didn't win came by. Like Momo and her friends. We got most of the item sold and got a lot of profit too. I would say this day was successful. We dropped Shoto off got home and I got on to a plan. 

"Liam I want you to send spy to record all of Izumi weaknesses. And get me a trainer."

——————————————————- 

Thank you for reading this chapter. Sorry it's short I'm trying to push out chapters before a big vacation. If you have any subjections for fluff moments or things you want to see please comment them. And Just a cute Tanuki x Izuku Pic I found!

 And Just a cute Tanuki x Izuku Pic I found!