My First Sleepover! Ch.23

Izuku POV

I ended up telling my mom what happened and got a huge scolding. I asked if I could have a sleepover. I texted my friends and they could all come over. I got everything ready. With the help of my mom. I was cleaning up my room when I suddenly heard voices. The young master has friends? Please as if. I bet the mistress just paid some people to come over. Yea who would want to be with him. He's nothing but drift wood, I also bet that the mistress payed someone to give him those grades.

I froze. Then soon Shiro came in with some sleeping bags. "Here you are sir." She said putting them down. "Anything else? We are all good on snacks." "Uh yeah just can we go out and buy some board games?" "Sure but Yuki and I could go by ourselves and you can help in the kitchen." I lit up. Trying to cook again. I haven't since those days. "Ok" 

Shiro and Yuki went out and I headed towards the kitchen. Once I got there I opened the door barely and poked my head through. "Uhm do you have any extra kitchen things? I want to make something." Then I heard some scoffs and little laughs. The the head chef, I think only because he had the tallest hat, then coughed. "Sir I don't think you should. After all you might mess things up and you maybe friends won't be with you anymore." "Oh ok." I said before starting to close the door.

Suddenly I was stopped. I looked up and it was Mom. I tilted my head in confusion. "Izuku right now I want you to go in there and ignore them. Go into the kitchen area near the back and do whatever you want. If the try to physically stop you dismiss them." I nodded and turned back. I quickly walk past the chefs to not clash with them. I then started to check out the kitchen. I could probably bake or make a dessert something. How about a pudding?

Izumi POV

I just got my grades back and I was so excited. I got the top in the entire school. I quickly ran to my mom after that. Well after changing since young doctors don't want a person in a middle school uniform. I put on a tube top and short shorts. I also had a jacket to wear over while I was in my moms hospital room. I walked out with my jacket passed my dad but then took it off once I was in the clear. I started to run, when I saw a coffee place. Maybe I can bump into a billionaire. I got a coffee and then tried to knock into someone rich. But everyone there looked broke. Lame! So I just took my coffee and left. 

"Mom! I got top in the school!" "Really that's amazing sweetheart! But what are you wearing?" My mom said spotting my shorts. "Oh I was in the shower. And saw the text about it when I finished and I was just so excited.""ok hunny just wear longer shorts" I nodded and we talked for a  little when I got a text from dad about how he went to work. And that the maid was home. I said bye to mom and got home. 

When I got home I saw the maid I got to replace my dearest kidnapped brother. Of course no one could replace him. "Hello ma'an May I ask why you have such an ensemble on?" "No" "then I would have to report it to your father." "Why I don't put that report in your a_s" "I will have to report that too." "If you report any of that I will ruin you! Got it?!" She simply nodded. I went to my room and laid down. I then started to scroll on my socials.

Izuku pov 

I got out some ingredients (author's note: I have no idea how to cook only eat. Sorry if this hurts some chefs 😅) I started to mix up some ingredients to make the yellow part. (The fancy Japanese pudding). That's when someone grabbed my wrist. "Hey kid get out of here." At that point i was almost as annoyed as I am with Izumi. Almost, after all she will always be the most annoying person to me. That's the only first place she can get without daddies card. That anger just suddenly tipped over the edge and I grabbed a knife. 

Alexandra POV

"Dads hurry up!" I said as I finished up packing some clothes. "Lexi. Why are you hurrying so much." Alex said as he was passing my room tiredly since after he got home he crashed into bed. I was to busy pouting that I lost the chance to have whatever I wanted. Honestly I wished my parents were more relaxed but their life motto was 'luck can only get you so far.' And I hang onto the chance it will get me one inch from that finish line. Fingers crossed.

I finished packing and Alex just had one of my dads help him. "Come on! I don't want to be last!" I said rushing to the car. "The only other person would be Hitoshi." Alex said rubbing his eyes. "I'm excited to meet Izuku's mom and house. I don't think we have ever seen it." I said putting in my seat belt. "Yea the only time Izuku came here was for our birthday. Wait when is Izuku's birthday? And Hitoshi?" I paused. When we introduced ourselves we said our birthday but Izuku only said his name. And the the entire car ride was quiet with us thinking about it the whole time. My Dads looked back at is occasionally.

Izuku POV

"Come on Mom! They're almost here!" I said excitedly running to the front door. When I got there I could see Aizawa's car pull up. "Hitoshi!" "Izuku." We gave each other a welcome like we haven't seen each other in a while hut we literally saw each other at school earlier. It was so weird we even questioned why we did it. "What was that?" Hitoshi asked "I have no idea." Simply said. " i guess you are just both excited" my mom said. "Well it's my first sleepover." We both said in unison. Then we looked at each other when the zen twins pulled up.

"Dang it I told you we would be last!" Lexi screamed at Alex. "Please you two." Their dad Vincent said. "Hello mrs. Midoriya and Izuku, thank you for inviting us." Yachi their other dad said. "Thank you for coming." I said in return. " Aizawa correct? would you like to stay a little longer. "Oh I- sure, just for a little while I guess." He said. We all walked in. We first went to the family room to start playing board games. And once the parents left we played video games instead. And soon it was time for dinner. 

We decided to have something mom called pizza. It was interesting, there was something called authentic Italian and then American pizza. It was good but I like Katsudon better. And soon we finished and the parents left. We then went to my bedroom. Full of snacks. We started to play the regular sleepover games. Like truth and dare, and other things. It was quite successful. I think.

——————————————————————-

Thank you for reading this chapter! And Thank you for 14.9k reads!!!!!! 🎉🎊🥳🍻👏🎈 Sorry for the short Chapter and such a late one. I'm on vacation right now so I haven't had time to write!