liv 📝

A.N - Thank you for getting this story to 2k reads and over 100 votes! I couldn't be more grateful at this moment 💛 - em🦋

CHANGBIN unlocked the dorm and let Felix follow him in. The two kicked off their shoes and groaned as they dragged themselves across the floor. They were exhausted to say the least.
"Mhm... Lixie now you have to-"
The older was completely off guard when the younger practically pounced on him, abruptly pressing his lips against Changbin's.

At first, after he got past his confusion, he melted into the younger's touch and smiled into the kiss. If he could, Changbin would kiss Felix forever, but he suddenly flinched when he realised the Australian stared to cry as the exchange of passion progressed.

"Lix-" Changbin pulled away from the kiss and caressed the tear-stained face in his hands "-you're not okay... do you want to talk about the dinner?"
Felix whimpered and he leaned in for another kiss. "Yongbok... as much as I love to kiss you, we either need to talk or we need to rest, it's been a long night..."

"But why do we have to rest... or talk... is it so bad that I want to kiss you?" The younger whined as he wrapped his arms around the older.
"Just skip your study for tonight Felix and catch some sleep... please..." Changbin removed his hands from the younger and Felix's hands from his shoulders.

"Goodnight Felix, I love you."
The Australian simply nodded and walked to his room for the night. The older sighed and he soon went back to his own bedroom.

Felix was never himself when he was tired and Changbin from all the time he had known the boy, he was able to pick up the Australian's habits. Felix although he tried to convince and seem like his usual sweet and affectionate self but Changbin could easily pinpoint the inauthentic tone of the boy.

He didn't know exactly what it was like to be in Felix's shoes but he could imagine how tiresome the younger's life was now that his father was with him. It broke Changbin's heart to see how much more drained his boyfriend had become over the last few months.

Changbin just wanted Felix to be happy.

~

The Australian eventually woke up from his slumber. It was 11 am. As soon as Felix realised the time, he jumped out of his bed and rushed to his desk. He had missed his study from the night before so he had lots of material to catch up on.

He flipped through his many textbooks til' he found a new topic to focus on. Felix's mind raced like crazy and he couldn't think about anything else but studies, school, his schedule and the look of disappointment in his father's eyes. He was trying really hard and working his ass off but, it all was never enough.

The boy gasped as his eyes started to leak, tears smearing the pen ink on the paper. The Australian groaned as he ripped the page out of his notebook and he rewrote all of his notes before continuing with his work.

He choked back on his tears as he scribbled mindlessly in his book for hours and hours until his wrist ached and his fingers cramped. It was all just to see his family again... but it felt so much more manipulative and devious. What kind of father was making his son do all of this to see the people he loved and dearly missed.

"LIXIE! Breakfa- brunch is ready! Are you finished with studying, my love?" Changbin ran over to Felix's room and knocked on the locked door. "Lix?"
"Y-yeah I've finished studying." The younger wiped his tears away and unlocked the door.

"Awww... why did my Yongbok cry?"
"It's dumb- I stubbed my toe on the vanity." Felix lied. "Next time be careful, baby." The younger could never get sick of the older's pet names. "I made French toast, come on."

Changbin grabbed Felix's hand and they walked to the kitchen table, a pile of fresh French toast waiting for the two. "This looks amazing Binnie~"
"You always cook and I figured you would be extremely tired this morning from all of your studying. Aren't you proud? I got no eggshells in this time."

The younger smiled and he pressed his lips onto the older's. "You're always so thoughtful." Felix blushed and the older kissed him once more. "It's nothing compared to the Michelin Star meals you make me, but please don't forget about how much I care for you."

"I love you..."
"I love you too..."

No matter how many times they said this exact phrase, it was always true. The two had never felt this exact feeling with anyone else. It was a mutual understanding between Felix and Changbin, something that couldn't be found with anyone but the two. They belonged together...

~

After a hearty and filling breakfast, Changbin decided to take Felix on a date. It had been a while since the two get to relax out of the dorms. Hand in hand, they strolled through the nearest park and they had memories of the little picnics and dates the two had. It was almost like nostalgia in a way.

Due to Felix's incredible memory, he remembered every little detail and could point out what had changed over the time they hadn't been at the park. It meant a lot to Changbin that the younger cared so much about the little things, it really seemed like it all meant as much to Felix was it meant to him.

They continued to unconsciously walked wherever seemed right, seeing where they would lead themselves. They found themselves at the little cafe.

The lovers walked into the cafe, quickly being greeted by the friendly staff they were familiar with. The two ordered their usual drinks and took a seat away from the windows that were close to the outside world.