lxvii ❌

A.N - we're almost at 3k reads... ily guys 🥹

"NO... y-you honestly can't make us choose..."
Changbin stammered, his body trembling.
"Father... this is so not fair!" Olivia exclaimed.
"You can't do this to them, it's not right." Rachel spoke, a clear tone of anger. Through the storm of confusion and hurt, Felix took a deep breath and stood up, now eye to eye level with Mr.Lee.

"Well I've made my decision... I'm not letting go of Changbin." Felix announced as he reached behind his back to hold his boyfriend's arm.
"Tch tch... wrong decision Felix... I can guarantee that." Mr.Lee spat as he shook his head.

"Trust a child to make such a big choice, what say you, Changbin?" The man asked the petrified boy who was still sitting on his chair. Changbin finally stood up and slipped his hand out of Felix's, causing the Australian to look back to the older with a confused expression.

"Felix... I love you, but how could you be so sure that you'd rather have our relationship than being cut off from your family?"
"Because I love you, I love my sisters so much... but I don't love him..." Felix whispered as he looked straight into his father's eyes.

"I'd rather live in the streets than under the same roof as the Devil." Changbin held in a laugh and placed a small kiss on his boyfriend's temple.
"I love you so much..." the older smiled.
"I love you too, Binnie." Felix whispered with a smile. "You two are in for a wild ride... a not very pleasant one may I add..." Mr.Lee shot up from his seat and clapped his hands, Olivia and Rachel immediately scrambling to the door.

"Good luck..." The man muttered in a sarcastic tone.

Changbin watched as the man opened the door and he felt his heart drop as Felix's father gave him once last glare that sent shivers down his spine.
"Wait- what are you going to do with us?" The boy muttered nervously.

"Like I said before, ruin your lives. I can easily have you two switch roommates, expelled from the school, let go of your jobs, even cut off you two from your families."
"Y-you wouldn't dare..."  Felix swallowed dryly at the thought of Changbin never seeing his family again. "Oh... you know I would."

"Felix... we can't let him do this..." Changbin stammered, holding the younger's hand.
"What are you suggesting?" Felix asked, scared of the older's tone. "I can't let him hurt you like this, you may be strong now, but who knows what else your father will do?" Changbin muttered "What if we... took a break?"

The younger suddenly ripped his hand out of the older's, causing Changbin's heart to crack.
"NO! NO I WON'T- YOU- You're giving up so easily... who are you?" Felix whispered "The Changbin I know would stay... risk it all... and you want to give up?" Felix scoffed. "Lix, you know I'm not giving up, I'm just saying that I don't want your life to be ruined. You know I love you... right?"
"It certainly doesn't feel like it now." The boy huffed as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"So what is your decision?" The man said impatiently as if he looked at his watch.
"Lix... please consider this, I'm sure you would want to see your home, your family, I can't let myself take that away from you."
"But what you're my home... our friends are my family..." Felix sighed and Changbin teared up.

"I- I guess you're right, we could take a break... I still need to catch up with Olivia and Rachel and you deserve to be with your family as well. I'm sorry for being selfish." Felix softly laughed, attempting to lift the mood.
"I love you."
"I love you more."

"So? You two are breaking up?" Mr.Lee spat, a slight tone of triumph in his voice. "We're not... we're just going to take a break. Are you willing to compromise, Mr.Lee?" Changbin asked the man.
"Fine... you two take a break for one month, Felix may come back to Australia in this time. If Felix chooses to stay, we will go along with option 2 where Felix is given back all of his privileges and I give Changbin and his family 100 million won.

But... if you decide to continue your relationship, I will use all of my power to ensure both of your lives are miserable. Got it?" The two nodded and the man chuckled to himself. "Pleasure doing business..." Mr.Lee left the dorm and Changbin sighed, holding back his tears. On the other hand, the younger felt himself start to tremble and shake and he burst into tears, collapsing onto the floor.

"FELIX!" Changbin dropped to his knees and held the younger close to his chest.
"S-so this is how it ends? I don't want to l-lose you!"
"You're not losing me... ever..."
"But it all feels so-" Changbin held Felix's head in his hands, forcing the younger to stare deep into his eyes. "Listen to me... you're never going to lose me... got it? This is only temporary and this month will just whiz by, I promise. Our relationship will only be stronger after this."

"Promise?"
"Pinky promise."
The linked pinkies and smiled. It was a childish gesture but at that point they didn't care anymore.

"This means I won't have your kisses, hugs and BROWNIES anymore!" Changbin said dramatically, wiping a fake tear from his eye.
"How will I live without you ?" Felix giggled.
"How am I going to live without you..." the older whispered sweet nothings into the younger's ear and held him tight.

"One more kiss?" Felix asked, tracing small shapes onto the Changbin's thigh.
"I'm thinking of something else..." the older said, whispering softly into the younger's ear.
"You little flirt..."
"They called me the Lover Boy for a reason." Felix laughed and jokingly punched Changbin's chest. "But still- what about my plan?" The older asked curiously. "Oh but- remember we're going to see the others later... no marks!"

The younger dragged Changbin over to his bedroom, locking the door.

Their little secret.