xcv 🚪

SEUNGMIN walked through the hallways, his backpack hanging from his shoulder, his phone hidden in his pocket as he attempted to hide his device from passing teachers who would try to confiscate it. The boy made it to his locker and he took his textbooks and school supplied he would need for his first classes of the day.

-

Notification Centre:

저인🦊
Heyy could you please meet me in room 17a??

-

Seungmin raised a brow as Jeongin never messaged him in the morning but he assumed it would be important. The boy locked his locker and he sped-walked to the classroom, attempting to not get into trouble by teacher's pets' and Mrs. Bo who was the hallway monitor in the mornings.

He quickly made it to the room and pushed down on the door handle before leaning on the panel of wood, hearing the door creak as it opened. There was a boy with his back turned, sitting on the desk, his legs repeatedly swinging. Seungmin closed the door behind him and approached the boy.

"Jeongin? Why'd you want me to meet you here?"
The latter immediately noticed Seungmin's voice and he seemed to freeze. He turned and Seungmin was mortified to say the least.
"You're definitely not Minho..."

Hyunjin jumped off the desk and sat on the chair right in front of the younger.
"They set us up... again!" Seungmin exclaimed.
"This is the third time, you'd think they'd give up by now..." The older replied with a chuckle.
"They're so annoying..." The two rolled their eyes and playfully hit each other's shoulders.

"I'll see you period 4." The younger said as he walked back to the entrance of the room. "See you."

Seungmin opened the door.
Correction:
Seungmin tried to open the door.

"It's locked."
"Of course it is..." Hyunjin replied as he leant backwards in his seat, running his hands through his hair. He exhaled an obvious sigh whilst Seungmin attempted to open the door once more.
"Why aren't you worried?!"
"Honestly, I'm not surprised, our friends are weird."

The older slipped off his seat and knocked on the door. "Guys, please let us out!" Minho, Jisung, Chan and Jeongin slowly snaked from the ground and smiled through the glass.

"No." The 4 said before chuckling.
"This is so dumb, do you all realise how insane you all are?" The 4 looked to each other as if they were in thought before they responded with: "Yes."

"This class is not being used for today, so we're intending on locking you guys in here for the whole day... well- until 4 pm... We're giving you guys optimal time to talk your shit out." Jisung announced with a proud smile.
"LET US OUT!" Seungjin yelled in unison.
"NO!" Jeongin replied before sticking his tongue out.

"Chan- you're not letting this happen, are you?"
"I've really been thinking about it, I think you two need it." The eldest said with a shrug.
The 4 walked away, Minho teasing the two as he had the key to classroom 17a in his hand.

"What the f-"

~

"Ryujin!" The girl heard her name being called but she recognised the voice. "G-guys leave me alone."
"Can you please listen to me for one second?"
"If it had anything to do with Yeji, I'm not interested." She replied coldly.

"Despite the drama between you two, aren't you guys friends?" Chaeryeong said with her arms crossed.
"Well yeah but- well... you guys know it's complicated!" The girl exclaimed, her hands on her hips. "So instead of wanting to face it and fix the complication, you run away..." Yuna said with a raised brow.