c ❤️

CHANGBIN was in the middle of warming up. He quickly glanced at the door, but still, there was no sign of Felix. He should be here by now... it's not like him to be late. I hope he's alright.
"Okay- we have 5 minutes... where's Lix?" Chan asked as he scanned the room.
"At school he told me he was going to talk to Jihu."

"Wait- who is Jihu?" Hyunjin asked as he jumped up from the floor. "Is he a new student?" Jeongin spoke.
Oh... do they not know? "Jihu is a friend of Felix from Australia. He's visiting him for the weekend." Changbin replied, still keeping his eyes on the door.

"Huh... how come he never mentioned this 'Jihu' guy?" Minho asked curiously. "It's a long story- I'm sure they're spending a little time together before Jihu goes back to Australia." Changbin huffed and the studio went quiet.

Everyone went back to preparing for the rehearsal, whether it be continuing with warming up and stretching or going over choreography with the unmerciful, dance captain Minho. Changbin alone continued to worry about the blonde's whereabouts.

"It's 4:15, Lix is late." Chan muttered under his breath. "I'm sure he'll come soon." Jisung stammered, unaware of the unsure tone of his voice.

Why is he late?

Who is Jihu?

Why hasn't Felix told us about him?

Why is he so important?

What is he doing right now?

Why am I so worried?

When is he coming?

What other secrets are Felix keeping?

"Sorry I'm late! I missed the bus so I had to run."
The 7 other boys sighed with relief. The blonde had slammed the door open and his cheeks were red and he was quite sweaty. "We can start, let me just get some water!" The boys chuckled as they watched the Australian ran towards the cooler, downing a cup of water immediately.

"Alrightie let's start, how about we go through what we learnt yesterday. Minho, take the lead." The boy mentioned, smiled and quickly high-fived the eldest.

Changbin looked to Felix and felt his stomach flip. The younger raked his hand through his sweaty locks and quickly patted his face dry with a towel he kept in his bag. Unfortunately, the smile on the older's face was soon replaced with a frown as he finally noticed the redness in Felix's eyes and the way how the boy's body was trembling subtly.

He had been crying.

"Felix? You ready?" The blonde stood up from his squatting position and he had a bright, yet obviously fake to Changbin smile painted on his face. Minho gestured the Australian to join the group and the boy happily complied, but Changbin wouldn't relax and could only think about the possibilities as to why his ex had been crying, prior to the rehearsal.

Maybe it's because Jihu is going and he'll miss him.

"Earth to Changbin?" Minho clapped repeatedly in front of the boy's face but the latter showed no response. "HEY!" The older boomed, startling every person in the room, including Changbin.
"Changbin, focus." Chan stated, not showing any sort of tolerance. "S-sorry..." the boy stammered in response.

~

"Okay, nice job, 5 min- you know what, 10 minute water break, maybe get a snack if you want from the endless amount of options of organic food we have."