chapter thirteen

I sat and stared at the screen, still in shock. At this point I didn't even care if Harry could tell what I was watching, I had to figure out why my brother was on television. He looked so different then the last time I saw him. By this point in time it probably has been years since I last saw him.

I grabbed controller and turned up the volume and waited for him to start talking.

"Mr. O'Shea can you please tell us a little bit why you are here today?"

Derek nods and starts talking "Recently, as you all know, my sister, Belle O'Shea, was kidnapped by a man with the name of Harry Styles. We assume that she has been kidnapped from one to three months without anyone even knowing until very recently."

"And how did you come upon this information or how did you figure out?"

"Well, she somehow contacted my father via email and was able to name the kidnapper and the severity of the situation."

"How did you know this isn't some kind of hoax or joke?"

"My sister has been... cut off from our family for a few years. I know for a fact she wouldn't contact us unless it was an absolute emergency. I honestly thought it could have been at first but at this point I'm almost 100% certain it isn't."

There is a brief pause in the interview as another person whispers to the news reporter before he continues. "I just got news that the London airport has found shocking evidence of the kidnapping that shows that the kidnapping did indeed happen. The time stamp of the footage they discovered was around 2 months ago. Apparently Ms O'shea was attempting to get out of the country when the kidnapping occurred. It took place around a pizza restaurant in the airport. Security still isn't certain whether Ms O'Shea actually left the country or not, but are currently figuring it out. It seems as though the airport security slipped up and allowed a kidnapping right under their noses! The airport still hasn't released an official statement regarding the situation but we will expect one soon. Let's watch the footage now." The screen is now filled with a video from a camera at the airport. You can see Belle and Harry eating and then Harry carrying Belle away after he drugged her.

"How do you feel about this occurring in broad daylight with many people that could have helped?"

"Honestly is scares me, my sister was taken in a crowded place and no one noticed? It just proves that no where is truly that safe anymore. I'm disdained that a place with so much security didn't even figure out what was happening..."

"If your sister was listening is there anything you would want to tell her?"

"Yes, please stay put and don't put yourself in danger, I'm positive we will find you. Just endure this for a little longer. I love you so much and please stay safe."

"That concludes our interview with the brother of the kidnapped Belle O'Shea . If anyone has evidence or information of the kidnapping please call..."

I just continued to stare at the television in shock. How did my brother even figure out this happened? What did this mean for Harry and I? What if they take Harry away? Would he go to jail? Before I even had to chance to cover up for what I was doing I notice Harry was standing behind me.

"How long have you been there?" I ask.

"Long enough," he replies, his voice completely monotoned, showing no emotion.

"Harry I never thought this would happen... I'm sorry." He stayed silent not even glancing at me.

"Harry please, you have to know that!" I grab onto his shoulder, attempting to prevent him from leaving. He just shrugs off my hand and leaves me standing there in the middle of the room as he starts walking away.