chapter seven

Belle's Dad POV

Today started like any other; eat breakfast early, head to the university, finalize the lecture plans, prepare for the day. I walked into my office located near my class room and open my laptop hoping to catch up on the current news before the students started to arrive to my class.

Once I opened the internet tap I saw that I had twenty new work related mails. I checked on the mail icon quickly scanning for any emails that required my immediate attention. Most were just reminders concerning events that were taking place at the university, I was about to exit out of the email tab until I saw an email from an address I didn't recognize. The email contained no subject so I decided it would be best to open the email to make sure I wasn't missing anything important. I was shocked to see what the email contained.

This is very important, I know you don't want to talk or even hear from me but you have to understand I wouldn't do this unless it was an urgent situation. I have been kidnapped by a man that goes by the name of Harry Styles. You are the first person I have been able to contact. I have no idea where I am but I need hel

At first I was very confused about who could have possibly sent the email. I thought of someone that could possibly need my help until it hit me; it has to be my daughter, not I could really consider her as my daughter. I haven't seen or heard from her after I told to get the hell away from our family. If this really was her I felt guilty if I didn't do anything seeing that I apparently am the only person that could help her, no matter what she would still be dead to me. The image of her betrayal still fresh in my mind. I finally give into my guilt and grab my phone out of my pocket and call the number I haven't contacted in years- I need to confirm that she was kidnapped before I took any farther action.

The phone rang for a good minute before I was met with the answering machine.

"Hello you have reached Belle's phone. Please leave a message after the beep." I left Belle a message asking if she was okay and to contact me as soon as possible if she was. I sighed, setting my phone down wishing that I had never opened the mail and felt guilted into doing something.

I decided that it would best to keep the possible news about Belle's whereabouts from my family- my son Derek in particular. He was the one who was the most upset and against completely shutting Belle out of our family. I didn't want him to instinctive act upon the news. After calling her number one more time I gave up and decided to instead an email in reply to the one that was sent, confirming that Belle sent it.

Belle are you the one who sent the email? If it is just be aware that you will owe me for helping you.

- Daniel O'Shea

I closed my email and got on with my day, erasing all thoughts of Belle from my mind.

Harry's POV

After discovering that Belle had been on my phone doing god knows what I decided I would attempt to set her up to see what the hell she was up to on my phone. I would go to take my shower like any normal day and leave my phone in my bathroom. When she came to "borrow" my phone I sneak out of the shower and see what she was up to. I wasn't sure if she was even doing to use my phone again but it was worth the try.

Belle's POV

It has been exactly two days since I sent the email to my dad and I was itching to see if he replied to my email. I was attempting to wait so Harry wouldn't suspect anything. I was so excited to see if I could finally get a chance to be free- to leave Harry. I had no clue what the heck I would do if I left, my life seemed to have no purpose expect when I was with Harry. I was his captive, without Harry, I was absolutely nothing. Nothing of purpose to anyone, especially my family. Either way I still had to keep my dignity intact and try my best to leave.

I waited for three days before I decided I couldn't wait a second longer, I had to check my email today. Like before, I waited until I could hear Harry in the shower. Just like before Harry didn't lock my door, I thought that it was a little odd but at this point I could careless. I walked into his room and opened the bathroom door as silently as humanly possible. I grabbed his phone off of the counter and exited the bathroom. I opened the internet, logged into my email and saw the most recent email was from my father.

Belle are you the one who sent the email? If it is just be aware that you will owe me for helping you.

- Daniel O'Shea

I was surprised and angry at the same as I read the email. I should have thought that he would want something in return if he helped me but it hadn't crossed my mind until I read this email. I was stupid enough to believe that my father would actually help me without anything in return. I guess what happened in the past didn't stay in the past. He still clearly remembered my mistakes, but I guess him taking the time to replying to my email was a start. I started typing a reply to his email, confirming my identity.

Yes, I sent the email. If you get me out of here I promise I will owe you.

Just as I sent the email I saw the bathroom door open to reveal an angry Harry. I completely forgot my name and what I was doing as I stared at his body. His body glistened with water, a towel hanging low on his hips. His hair started to curl at the ends from being wet. I glanced over his chest, the faint outline of his abs and his toned arms. My eyes started to look farther down before I stopped myself. I brought my attention back a little higher. The upper half of his body was littered with intricate tattoos, I desperately wanted to reach out and trance my hands across his perfect, sculpted body.

I came back to reality when he reached out and snatched the phone from my hands, startling me. The email I just sent was clearly displayed on the screen as he glanced down at it. I gasped and stepped away from Harry- my worst fears were now becoming a reality.