chapter five

Harry's POV

"I said no," I tell her not allowing to get away from me that easily. I don't understand why she is resisting me, I have been treating her so kindly lately. She finally gives in to my words and heads towards to the couch. I follow her almost tripping and falling from the alcohol coursing through my veins.

"Lay down," I tell her. She lays down and I get over top of her and slowly move my head forward attempting to kiss her again while she struggles underneath my weight.

"Harry," she yells but I shut her up by pressing my lips on hers. Again she doesn't kiss me back and I try to kiss her more aggressively hoping she will finally give up and kiss me back. She remains persistent so I break away, angrily glaring at her.

"Kiss me," I snarl at her my patients quickly fading. All I wanted right now was for her to kiss me, to distract me from the one person that couldn't seem to leave my mind.

"No". Damn this girl is probably the most stubborn person I have ever meet in my entire life.

"It wasn't a fvcking question," I yell, moving my lips against her's yet again. Then I quickly separate our lips as I start to feel sick to my stomach. Not wanting to throw up on her I quickly got off the couch and ran, stumbling on the way to the bathroom connected to my room. I leaned over the toilet and threw up the extensive amount of alcohol I had consumed at the bar only an hour before.

---

I woke up many hours later with a pounding headache, feeling as if I might die right then and there. I looked around and realized my head right next to the shower and I was laying on the cold bathroom floor. I must have pasted out last night after I'm guessing I threw up. I had a hard time remembering exactly what had happened last night. The only things I could remember was going out to the bar, getting incredibly drunk and taking a cab home. The rest of the night was a complete blank, I'm not quite sure what happened once I reached my house.

I slowly get up off the bathroom floor and change into more comfortable clothes. Then I headed towards to the main part of the house. I grabbed some aspirin from the cabinet and drowned it with a glass of water hoping it will improve the terrible headache I was encountering. Just as I was about to head back to my room I noticed that Belle's door was uncharacteristically open. I walked over to it, opening the door all the way. I was taken aback at what I saw, she was lying on the floor in the corner as far away from the door as humanly possible. She stays in that position obviously not aware of my presents, her head facing the wall.

"Belle?" I ask unsure of what is wrong with her. She turns her face so she is no longer facing the wall and stares at me with puffy cheeks and bloodshot eyes. I instantly realized she has been crying, I slowly approach her not quite sure what I should do. As I move closer her eyes widen in fear and she tries to make her self as small as possible.

"Whats wrong?" She stays silent and cringes when I reach out to touch her. I try to think why she is acting like this when I realize that I probably did something to upset her last night. I rack my brain trying to figure out exactly what I did.

"What happened last night?" She avoids my gaze as she furrows her eyebrows.

"Well um, you don't remember?" She asks hoping to avoid the subject.

"Obviously not that's why I'm asking," I snap at her getting annoyed at her lack of an answer.

"Um okay, well you came here drunk-"

"Will you just fvcking tell me! I don't have time to play games" I yell at her. Again she cringes and finally continues to talk.

"So then you um kind of stormed into m-this room and you seem very angry. And you kept going on um about how you have been treating me too nice. Then you kind of um k-kissed me even though I didn't want you to. I didn't kiss you back and that made you um very angry. You wouldn't let me go back to my room and then you tried to kiss me again and then you just left all of a sudden and never came back." I stare at her for a few seconds thinking hard about the memories I do have about last night. I vaguely remember kissing her and wondering why she wasn't kissing me back. Slowly I start to remember bits and pieces of what happened once I reached my house.

"Oh, well um I was very drunk last night" I say not quite sure how to respond as I scratch the back of my neck. I remember why I had been trying to kiss her, I needed a distraction and to feel in control. So my stupid solution was to try to sleep with her, with or without her permission. Not being able to face her any longer I stand up and walk out of the room without another word.

Belle's POV

I really didn't want to recount last nights events to Harry but like every other decision I had made lately, I was afraid of his reaction so I did what I though he wanted me to. I felt that I was walking on egg shells- saying or doing one wrong thing would result in consequences. At first I thought Harry might possible apologize for his actions last night but as usual I got my hopes up for no reason. Some times I forgot who Harry really was and what he has forced me to do but then I would be harshly reminded yet again. After Harry left the room I moved from my position from the floor back onto the bed. After the events last night I realized that there is no possible way I can last much longer here.

One way or another I was going to find a way to contact my family and get the hell away from Harry.

If I only knew where the heck Harry had put my phone. I assume sometime after he kidnapped me when I was still knocked out he took my phone and locked it away. Without access to my phone, I need to figure out a time I could use his phone with his knowledge.

That day I careful watched what Harry was up to, he had a fairly boring routine. He woke up, eat breakfast, left to go god knows where for a few hours, he returned after lunch, went in his room until dinner, took a shower and then went to bed. I figured that the only way I was going to get in contact with my family was using his phone at a time when he didn't have possession of it. I knew I could call or text but that would be much to easy to trace and I couldn't take that risk, it was too dangerous. I figured out that I had to email my father, I didn't know his email by memory but I knew I could find it through the university he worked for. The only flaws to my plan were how was I going manage to get Harry's phone, I didn't know for sure if I could get my father's correct email, and even I did manage to send the email he might completely ignore it.

After much thinking and planning I finally came that this was the safest and best way get into contact with my family despite the flaws. The thing I needed was for Harry to take a shower- the only time I presumed he didn't have his phone by side- and then I would use that opportunity to take his phone. He had an iPhone so I could use the internet app, figure out my father's email, sign into my email and then send the email. I would probably have to do this in under five minutes, Harry takes surprising short showers so I would have to work very quickly. But before I could do any of that I needed to write down the email on a piece of paper so I could copy it down in the email but that could wait until tomorrow.

After a full day of planning I was exhausted so I slowly fell into a deep sleep.