"𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜" 𝐵𝒶𝒽𝒶𝑔𝒾 - 𝐼

"Honey, it's going to be fine," your mother said while continuing to drive.

You and your mother are on your way to your grandfather's house after a month before he passed away.

His last will was for you guys to live there.

I know how hard it is for you and your mother after your father passed away, but I just want you guys to start a new chapter. " He said before going to bed, "which is the last word he said before discovering he had died."

I know, mother, "you said Looking at the window, surfing the outside world, sighing about it.

Your mother gives you a side glance, also sighing before saying

"It must be hard for you, but I promise you that everything will be okay." Your mother reassures you

"I also know I'm not the only one who is suffering, mother."

Now looking at your mother, you then gave her a smile.

"I will also help with the journey."

Don't make me cry. Thank you, honey. " Your mother said before giving you a quick kiss on the forehead. continuing to drive, now turning.

"We are almost there."

You then grab your bag to grab something. Pulling out a paper bag, you then proceed to put it in your head.

- - -

You didn't leave your room after the incident, and your mother tried to talk to you but couldn't because of the shock still in you.

You discovered that you are not the only one who is suffering, but your mom is as well. You were thirsty at that time and decided to leave your room.

You were on the stairs now, only to stop when you heard a cry. You heard it in your parents' bedroom.

You then proceed to go to the room, peeking through the gap in the door, seeing your mother crying, holding a picture frame.

murmuring "I don't know what to do, dear." She said, looking at the frame.

If I were you, what would you do? " Your mother said now, hugging the picture frame and continuing to cry.

"I miss you and my little girl. It's like I lost two people. "

Seeing your mother like this broke your heart. You realize you are not the only one who is suffering, deciding to leave your mother for now.

going back to your room, forgetting that you were thirsty.

After a couple of days, you decided to leave your room. Going down the stairs, you saw your mother carrying a tray, ready to give it to you.

When she saw you in front of her, she dropped the tray and ran to you, hugging you tightly.

"I'm sorry mom, I didn't realize that you were also suffering."

"Shh, it's okay, I'm just glad you're finally here. That is all that matters," she said as she continued to hug you.

For now on, I'll help you too. "You said, returning the hug."

- - -

Your mother, who didn't say anything, just gave you a smile. She knows that this gave you comfort.

Grabbing the last thing in the bag, you pulled out a pen. Holding it tightly, you then put it in your pocket.

"Were here," your mother said, as she parked the car.

Now honey, I know that everything is new and kind of scary, but I assure you that your grandpa said that this place is full of wonder, "your mother said as she removed her seatbelt.