"𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜" 𝒷𝒶𝒽𝒶𝑔𝒾 - 𝒱

A/N

This chapter is about how the reader meets Double D.

Also, a reminder, again, the tree dash means flashback (- - -)

________

- - -

Here you are just finishing unpacking your stuff. You decided to unbox some more boxes when you got hungry.

You thought taking a break wouldn't be bad. You are now on your way to the kitchen to make yourself some snacks. You decided to make a sandwich because it's easy to make.

You made tree sandwiches because you have a sneaking suspicion of an unwelcome visitor.

After finishing, your phone suddenly rang. Opening it, you saw a call from your mother.

"Hi, Ma, what's up?" You said, chewing the sandwich.

"Hey honey, I'm going to be late getting home," your mother said on the other end of the phone.

"It's okay, I understand. Many patients? "

"very haha. Are you eating right now?" Your mother asks you

"Yeah, I got hungry while unpacking some stuff. "

Your mother was about to say something when you heard someone in the background.

Hey Helen, you're needed!-

(You can change the name of the mother if you want.)

"I think they needed you, ma," you said as you finished your sandwich.

Okay, I'll be there! Sorry hon, lock the door and window okay! "

"noted"

"By the way, do you want me to buy anything for you when I come home?"

"What do I need?" you wonder. "Perhaps a new toothbrush?"

"ah, a toothbrush?"

"Oh haha, okay, I'll see you later!"

Bye Ma, Be safe, wear a face mask, stay away from people who are sick, "you jokingly said."

"Sometimes you're funny, Will do goodbye."

After hanging up the phone, you wrap the last sandwich in plastic and store it.

What to do, what to do? You were thinking while drinking.

You can finish the unboxing, but it will take an eternity. You don't want to spend your entire day unwrapping things.

Maybe I should explore the place.

You decided to explore the place, seeing, that the place was adventurous.

Taking the key, you proceed to exit the house. Before leaving, you lock the door first.

Inhaling the air, then stretching, you then proceed to walk.

tree, tree, rock, tree, rock. You counted while looking around.

You are now in the middle of the forest, or on your way out of the forest.

Outside is the street of a cul-de-sac.

Should I pay it a visit? You reasoned stopping from your track, I mean it won't hurt to look around.

Then you decide to go to the cul-de-sac street to see what lies beyond.