"𝐿𝓊𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓇𝓎" 𝒷𝒶𝒽𝒶𝑔𝒾 - 𝒳𝐼𝒳

A/N

Hello. Unfortunately, I believe I will finish this book sooner than I anticipated; it has been a wonderful journey for all of you, but I am now focusing on my other book, which I am currently working on.

I will end this at 20 chapters, which is tomorrow or the next next day.

Thank you to those who read my book. I appreciated it!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Peach Creek High, or known as PCH, is widely known for its unique way of playing football. They are also known as the top 7 in the country with the highest passing grades.

And so Y/N Helios decided to enroll here, not because of the title, but because of her friends and because it's close to her home.

As you are now walking to your next class, you wonder, "What will happen in the future?" You always wonder, "Will I get a good job?" Will I be like my mom? Will they still be my friends?

But why would you worry about this? You're still in high school after all. You can worry about it when you go to college.

But the question still stuck on you. Now that one of your friends saw your half-face, you then wondered if she mentioned it to other Nazz is not like that, but I hope she won't tell the other

"Afternoon Y/N!"

"Afternoon Ed, I see that you are handling out the news paper" You said pointing out the newspaper

"Yes! "Eddy told me to keep selling this so we can buy a jawbreaker," Ed said, shoving you some news paper.

"I'll see you later, Y/N!" You waved good bye to Ed, and then opened the newspaper.

"Kevin became the football captain, and Nazz also became the cheerleader." How quickly the days pass when these two are already captains.

You were surprised and delighted to learn that they had finally become captain of their own team, something they had promised themselves they would do one day.

"Sarah and Jimmy win the flower competition." ' That's good to know. '

As you keep reading, you are already inside the room, sitting on your seat looking at the newspaper. "Rolf was recognized as the best actor in the drama club, and was awarded as the best main character with his pet Victor."

You're starting to wonder if Eddy actually did this news paper. how there are no wrong spellings and all the details are there, "Jonny", also known as "2x4", shoots the final football, resulting in them getting 4 points at the point of winning."

Now that you think about it, everyone of your friends is either achieving or winning, and feeling proud. Speaking of them, I should congratulate them when I see them.

As you saw, Sarah and Jimmy entered the class. "Congratulations to you two!" You exclaimed, giving them a round of applause.

They both thanked you and proceeded to sit down. "This is for you, Y/N." Sarah said, "I'm handling you a bag of cookies."

"Thank you. May I ask what's the occasion?" Taking a bite of the cookie, you inquire. "You didn't know?" "How could you not know?" Sarah and Jimmy exclaimed. 'Know what, should I know something?'

The two notice that you are clearly perplexed. "Didn't you say that you wanted a cookie?" Jimmy said Now you are confused even more, not really remembering that you told them to make you some.