"𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜" 𝒷𝒶𝒽𝒶𝑔𝒾 - 𝐼𝒳

A/N

All the characters, including you, will be entering high school instead of junior high.

This chapter is about how Eddy scammed everyone into believing that it's still summer. I forgot the ep name.

________

"Isn't this exciting?" Your mother exclaimed, As she rummaged through the school supplies,

You and your mother are at the mall right now shopping for school supplies. Not an hour ago, You two were in the principal's office. The principal won't let you enroll in the school because he said that your breaking the dress code.

Here! "She must wear the paper bag as a doctor's order due to her condition, "Your Mother explained, holding the paper on which it was signed.

You only sweet-drop knowing your mum is a doctor. You were relieved she was there so you could keep your Paper bag on inside the school.

At first, you were going alone to enroll yourself. You're a high school student, so. Mother, on the other hand, was insistent that she would come and she also wanted to take a picture.

The principal just sighs, knowing it's a doctor's order. The principal commented, "All right, Mrs. Helios," as he stomped the paper to formally enroll you.

"I think I only need a couple of notebooks and a pencil." You said, seeing the basket was now full of unnecessary things.

Your mother laughed, saying nonsense, to which she continued, "Would you mind being a dear and fetching me some of the papers?"

I think my mother is more excited than me. You thought, "Will do, mother."

You are now in the paper sections, getting some papers that you don't really need, but you still grab some. You were about to leave when you noticed a familiar hat.

"Oh my, what a pleasant surprise! You are also shopping for some school supplies, Y/N? " Standing in front of you was Double D, who was carrying many books, not hiding the fact that he was having difficulty carrying them.

Here, let me help you" As you were about to take it from him, he then moved it away from you, "Thank you, Y/N, but I can take it from here," double d responded, huffing.

"Then stay here and wait for me; I'll be right back!" You exclaimed as you dashed away from him. 

"Here put it here" Giving double d a cart, "Thank you, y/n," he said, putting the books in the cart.

"Honey, where is the paper? Oh, hello, who are you? " "Your mother said," as she was now walking towards you guys.

Looking at Double D, who was now shaking in his place, you decided to introduce him.

"Mother, this is Eddward, my friend, and I'd like you to meet my mother," you explained.

"N-nice to meet you ma'am!" Double D said, "Oh my, you didn't tell me you already made a friend! Nice to meet you. Please take care of my daughter. "

You look at your mother, giving her a question, Look. What's that supposed to mean? You thought

"I will!" Double D said, blushing very hard, then hiding his face inside his hat.

Your mother hummed, satisfied by what  double d said, "Well, say goodbye to your friend. It's nice to meet you again." As your mother leaves you, look at double D. "I'll see you tomorrow. See ya!" Then sprinting to your mother's side.