"𝐿𝓊𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓇𝓎" 𝒷𝒶𝒽𝒶𝑔𝒾 - 𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼

A/N

The Beninggin

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"What have I gotten myself into?" Deadpan by this, you were on your way to school. It's been a week since school started. After you helped Mel and decided to give him your number, you just wanted to take it back.

Guess who decided to talk to you for a week? Yes, it's Tee kanker. You knew it was coming, since Mel would eventually say it.

He would text about Mel's condition at first, which is great to see he cares about his brother's health, but after a few days, he began to bother you, continually saying "Meet me here," or "How are you?" or "I'm bored, play with me," with an eggplant at the end of the message, which you immediately block the number, but that won't stop him.

He will ultimately text you with a new phone number. Even if you repeatedly block him, he will text you with a new number.

How many SIM cards does this guy have? and "Do I look like a baby sitter?" You're really blaming yourself that you gave your number.

- - -

What happened is that the next day you really didn't mean to bump into the kankers. You were just going to give Jimmy the flower pot that he told you he forgot at home. Jimmy and Sarah joined the garden club.

They at first wanted you to join, but you refused, telling them you already had a club to join.

Because you're still at the cul-de-suc street, you don't mind fetching it. Jimmy's mother let you in. Of course, she adores you, telling you how Jimmy always talks about you and so on.

So you were now on the bus when God decided to test your patience. Seeing the Kankers siblings were entering, you hoped they wouldn't notice you. But alas, they did notice you. The first to notice you was Marie, still angry about the fact that you defeated them.

If weren't for his twin brother stopping him, you would smack the flower pot you where holding, because your at the middle seat in the bus and no one was beside you which you hope none of them sit beside you, the bus has many vacant after all.

But of course, the one who took the seat was Tee itself. At first you didn't talk, which you were grateful for. You didn't have enough energy to deal with him. The silence only lasted for 2 minutes when he decided to talk.

He tells you that he bought some of the items on the list you made, and some of them were too expensive for him, and then he tells you how Mel's condition is. As you've noticed, Mel is not with them.

Tee noticed this and then told you Mel was resting. After hearing this, you averted your gaze to the window. You thought it was over when Mel's twin sister shouted from behind you, telling you that she was thankful that you were there.

"So you're the paper girl he was talking about," Lee said, putting his elbow on Tee's head, which Tee immediately jerked away from. 'Tee? or Mel?' You thought, not knowing who she was referring to.

Good thing the bus stops and you guys arrive at school. You thought that was the final meeting, but you were wrong.

Every day for the last week, when you went to Ed's Newspaper Club, which Eddy created, Eddy told you to bring some paper because he saw that you have too much paper at your home, which you eventually gave him a punch, telling Eddy that it's rude to stalk someone's house.

only to come to a halt when Mar decided to steal the paper in your hand and Marie ripped some of it, Lee laughed while filming the event, and May stood there.

You're not really in the mood to deal with them, and decided to just leave. They at first protested, telling you how boring you are and lame. But what about the paper?

Well, you were now in front of Ed's newspaper, about to go in and make an excuse, telling Eddy you forgot it at home, only to halt when someone turned you around, shoving the paper at you. Looking at the paper, you notice that it belongs to you. It was perfectly neat too.

"Take this stupid paper!" You are even more perplexed now that you see the person who handed you the paper.The one who messed out the paper was protesting, but they stopped when Tee gave them a glare.

Before you could thank him, he was now walking away, followed by his sibling. Marie gave you a snarl and followed them.

Then the next day, you receive a message from an unknown number. You were about to block it when another message popped out, telling you that it's Tee. That's how it all began.

- - -

"Oh my, you look exhausted Y/N'' Double d expressed worry due to your tired appearance.

You decided to eat first in the cafeteria, and seeing Double D creating his invention, you decided to sit in front of them. facepalming the table, and sighing loudly. Before attempting to remove the food from the plastic bag.

"Let me assist you with it!" As double d takes the food out, you then look up. "What are you making?"

"Oh this, Eddy instructed me to create, a rocket vehicle," Double D stated as he placed the meal in front of you, with a quick thank you, then biting the sandwich, "What for?"

"He said that, it's for transportation." humming of what he said, you continue to eat. "Okay, if I calculate it right, this should be good for the engine."

"Odh sume muor srew agd whare?" Double d gave you a question look, swallowing the last bit of the sandwich.

"I said," you continued, sticking the straw in the milk box, "install some more screws and wire so that it would be stable."

Double D thanked you and went on to do it, after finishing the last bit of milk in the box, putting the filth in the plastic bag, and tossing it in the nearest trash can.

You were about to go back to where Double D is, only to stop when someone decided to block you. "How are you, babe?"

Tee, who blocked your path and decided to change the name from paper freak to babe, sometimes love, which made you shudder the first time you heard it.

"I think I prefer the paper freak," you said, turning away from him and proceeding to go to double d. Tee only chuckled then took your hand, swirling you in the process.

"Why the cold shoulder?" Tee said, his hands now on your waist, which you immediately push him away good thing you catch yourself.

"I prefer that you don't touch me, thank you."

*Ring*

"Good lord, thank you for that timing." Tee only chuckled and smirked at you before calling his siblings, which you only noticed after looking at Double D, who was smothered with kiss mark.

Taking a scarf and handing it to him right away, you discovered that the sisters like to Harass the Ed's. That time when you're walking home, seeing how frustrated they are that they can't do anything because they can't hit a girl.

And that's where you walk in. You made a mistake as well, seeing that they don't care if you are a girl, they will also kiss you. What's worse is that Marie, who hated your guts, is the aggressive one when it comes to stuff like hugging. Lee and May find you cute.

Double d thanked you, and proceeding to remove the kiss mark 'Your to kind for this Eddward' you thought seeing his invention all wreck assuming the brother's did it.

You eventually told him that you would help him, and he was grateful for it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________