"𝒢𝓁𝒶𝒹𝒾𝑜𝓁𝒶" 𝒷𝒶𝒽𝒶𝑔𝒾 - 𝒳

A/N

Enjoy the chapter!

________

You, Jimmy, and Sarah are on your way to Peach Creek High School. Today is your first day. You were excited and happy at the same time, knowing you could finally go back. You were supposed to go with the Eds, but after learning that Ed and Eddy were still sleeping, you left them be.

After that, you went to see Double D, only to discover that he was no longer there. You had already predicted that Double D would leave earlier.

As you walk away, you see Jimmy and Sarah now walking their way to the bus stop. They both look excited and nervous. Upon noticing you, they invite you to join them on their journey to school.

"Are you excited Y/N?" Jimmy asked, nervous in his voice, glancing at him.

"Kinda, I mean yeah, it's been a long time since I went to school."

"Is it because of the paper bag?"

"Maybe," you replied.

You three are now at the bus stop. Jimmy and Sarah were talking, having a wonderful conversation, and you were looking at your schedule.

As the bus is now on its way, Sarah suddenly asks you a question.

"Oh, Y/N, what section are you in?"

"Hmm, I'm in section 3B, you?"

Sarah gasped. "No way, me and Jimmy have that section too!"

"Yey! My classmates are both my friends! " Jimmy exclaimed, clapping his hand.

I was looking at them, thinking how pure they were. I must protect these nuggets! You thought

"It's a good thing this week is orientation; there's not much to do," Sarah said.

"Then we can explore the school!" Jimmy suggests it.

You then thought, "It's not a bad idea." Since you are going to be in school for 4 years, you might as well explore it.

"I agree with you, Jimmy. Hmm, after lunch, we can explore it. " You said, putting away the schedule.

"Yey!"

As the bus was now in front of you guys, Jimmy and Sarah went first, which you followed, but halted, hearing a shout from a distance. Looking back, you noticed someone was running towards you.

As the person comes nearer, you get to see who it was.

"Good thing the bus just got here!" you exclaimed to them.

Here in front of you were Nazz and Kevin, panting, catching their breath.

"Good thing we made it, babe!" Kevin said

"You said it dude, oh Y/N morning!"

morning. Also, you might want to enter now because the driver isn't having a good morning. " You said, pointing your finger at the driver, then entering the bus.

"Good idea!" Nazz exclaimed, "Now following behind you." Kevin also followed.

Upon entering the bus, you saw Sarah and Jimmy were sitting on the left side.

You then proceed to sit down behind them, seeing an empty space. After sitting down, you then took out your phone to listen to some music.

Kevin and Nazz were sitting across from you, and the bus is now moving, which is good because you still have an hour before school starts.