"𝒢𝓁𝒶𝒹𝒾𝑜𝓁𝒶" 𝒷𝒶𝒽𝒶𝑔𝒾 - 𝒳𝐼𝐼

A/N

I made it! Woah! Enjoy this chapter! 

________

You guys are now walking on your way to school. After the event, some who are on the bus immediately run out after the bus stop.

You five are the only ones who were left, in which you guys exited also.

"Dude, did I ever tell you that you are awesome?" Nazz exclaimed.

"You showed the kanker!" Kevin said

You look at him, puzzled by what he said.

"We forgot to tell you Y/N, the Kanker siblings." Sarah exclaimed.

"The kanker is the wildest animal of all the animals you've ever seen!" Jimmy yelled, hugging Sarah in the process, fearing that one of the siblings might hear him.

When you weren't in the cul-de-sac yet, we first met the sisters. Wait, let me rephrase that. They are all six siblings. We first encounter the three kanker, which is the sisters, followed by the three brothers." Nazz explained, which was followed by Sarah.

"And also they are bullies, who like to ruin others' lives. We thought the only kankers were the tree sisters, Lee, May, and Marie."

But we are wrong! Then the brothers showed up out of nowhere! " Jimmy yelled, whimpering.

"They are basically twins. The brothers' names are Tee, Mel, and Mar." Kevin said

Damn, how did their mom bring them into the world? You thought, "Could you tell me what they look like?" you wondered.

"Lee has ginger hair and always wears a white and red polka dot crop top, whereas May has yellow hair and bucktooth."

Sarah and Jimmy added, "And Marie has blue hair and always wears a black crop top."

"Just an advice dude, if ever you saw one run" Nazz said holding your shoulder shaking it in process, good thing you got a hold of your paper bag.

"Then I guess the brother is like that as well." You ask them, holding Nazz hand to stop her from shaking you.

They all nodded.

 "Thanks for telling me."

You five are now in front of the school. Upon entering, everyone in the hall way looks at you guys, basically checking out Nazz and Kevin. Well, you can't blame them, they have the looks. People are also looking at you, curious as to why you have a paper bag.

"By the way, what's your section Y/N?" Nazz ask, kevin also curious

"She's in section 3-B, like us!" Sarah replied, "Yeah, we are classmates!" Jimmy continued, Sarah and jimmy were cheering.

Nazz and Kevin look at each other, sharing the same disappointed look. They wanted you to be their classmate. One reason is that you are smart, and like the mother of the group. maybe two reason or tree, they are also cool with you.

You'll notice the expression of the two. "Aren't you two trying out for football and cheerleading?"

The four of them look at you. "What time is it?" You ask them

"Me and Kev are at the same time. The try-out is held in the field. Why?" Nazz asks

You don't mind me being there? I like to cheer for you guys. "