"𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜" 𝒷𝒶𝒽𝒶𝑔𝒾 - 𝒱𝐼

A/N

I always forget things. Anyway, they can only see your eyes when you are excited, happy, sad, or angry, but when it's normal, they only see a hollow, which is why some are scared.

________

Honey, don't forget to throw out the trash! " your mother said as she went down to go to her car, ready to leave for today.

You are in your room, surfing the internet, bored. School starts in a week, and you and your mother have discussed it.

You wanted to attend the school. You don't want to be home schooled anymore. You're relieved that your mum agreed.

You recall that night when you spoke with her. She was overjoyed and told you that you may begin buying school supplies.

Your perspective has changed after coming to this place. "This place is something else." you mumbled.

Whelp, I better throw the trash out. After hearing your mother's engine, you can then proceed to move.

* Clatter*

You were about to go back, only to stop when you spotted a basket. Huh? How did it get here?

walking forward to look a closer look, you were thinking of throwing it, only to see it's look new. Maybe it's lost? I should return it to its owner.

________

Double D's Point of view

Looking at the lunch box, I told Mom to make an extra sandwich. Good thing she didn't say anything.

I was on my way to Y/N's house when I heard a scream from behind me. I looked back to see Ed coming my way, which I ducked before he slammed into me. What I didn't realize was that Eddy was running as well, and he slammed into me.

The lunchbox is now flying through the air. It was a good thing Ed caught it before it fell on the ground.

They are doing another scam, isn't it? I thought, sighing about it. Getting up, dusting myself off.

"What is this double d?" asked Ed.

"Well, as you can see, it's a lunch box. Thank you very much," I said to Ed as I grabbed the lunch box from his grip, only to have it snatched away by another hand.

Looking to my right, I saw Eddy holding the lunch box. You are just in time, sockhead!" Eddy said, as he was about to open the lunch box, but I quickly grabbed it before he opened it.

"What's the big deal?" "Double D?" asked Eddie, with a puzzled expression on his face.

This is not for you. I would also appreciate it if you told me why you are running. " I question him, even though I already know the answer.

"Oh, I know, I know!" Ed yelled, raising his hand.

"There they are!" I heard someone yell. Looking at my left, I noticed Sarah and Jimmy coming toward us.

"You cheat, cheater, cheat!" Sarah yelled, pointing at Eddy, of course. "Baby Sister!"

Shut up fathead! " Give Jimmy's money back! " Sarah said as she was now holding Eddy's shirt.

"Wait, I can explain," Eddy nervously said. "I don't have time for this," I thought now, moving away from them.

"Where you going, double d?" Ed suddenly said, now looking back I notice everyone was now looking at me. quick think of an excuse!