"𝒢𝓁𝒶𝒹𝒾𝑜𝓁𝒶" 𝒷𝒶𝒽𝒶𝑔𝒾 - 𝒳𝒱

A/N

I don't know if I can continue this series. Idk, I just feel like there is something missing.

Maybe another character?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Since junior year, the Kankers have been notorious for always winning every fight, always choosing fights, and always getting into trouble. Therefore, hearing that a kanker has lost a match is shocking.

They have to confirm it to one another if it's really true. After seeing a video about the incident, some were happy, some were afraid, and some were interested.

"Did you hear?" "No what?"

"The two troublemakers were defeated!"

It spread like a virus among everyone who is now discussing the occurrence in the cafeteria, eager to learn who vanquished the twin.

It was so fast that the other kanker heard it, not believing that the two of their kind had been defeated. One of them already knew who caused it.

You who are now on your way to the field to watch Nazz and Kevin's try out. Looking at your clock, you have 5 minutes left before they start.

-----

The kanker that you knock off sent them to the clinic, where of course you carry them.

The nurse only looks at you then points their pen at the bed to point out where to put the twin. Not even asking you what happened, you put down the twin. Each has their own bed.

After that, you thanked the nurse and exited the room. You still needed to explore the place. Upon exiting, Jimmy and Sarah were waiting outside.

"Should we continue?" As you were walking, the first stop was the library. That was the nearest stop you guys found.

Sarah and Jimmy keep praising you and telling you how lucky they are to have you on their side, which you only shrugged.

The library is spacious, peaceful, and serene. You've already discovered your favorite spot.

The indoor swimming pool was the next stop. It has an average capacity of 30 persons.

Because the school is too big, you didn't get to explore it all. The last thing you guys explored was the computer lab, which looks like no one uses it.

Jimmy and Sarah were sad about the fact that you guys don't have time to finish the exploration. You told them you could continue it tomorrow.

In which they immediately smiled after hearing it. You bid goodbye to them, telling them that you have to watch Kevin and Nazz try out.

You thought you saw Sarah scowl, which immediately disappeared, 'Maybe it's just my imagination?'

"Good thing there is a vending machine" after getting the bottle of water, thinking the two needed it after the try out.

Upon arriving, seeing Nazz and Kevin already dressed up, you decided to watch them near the bench, seeing that there were many people watching.

"Isn't he hot?" "You said it!"

You already know who they're referring to, and you're not going to lie. Kevin is hot, yet he's a bullie. I don't see what Jimmy sees in him. 

Jimmy told you once that he wants to be like Kevin one day. Not only does he have a look, but he is also strong.