Chapter 1: The Letter

It was a pleasant summer evening in Cartmel, Lake District. Two men sitting under a tree near the lake. Soft breeze blowing as a sweet kiss. Enjoying the pleasant weather the youngest man named Kelvin layed on the soft green grass and took a breath of relief. He was a youngster with dark brown hair and beautiful sea blue eyes. He looked beside him, the man older than him named Dr. Charles Donaldson professor of the Oxford University. He was sitting as if wondering a deep thought. Charles was tall and with slight long black hair and beautiful dark eyes.

Kelvin took a yawn and asked, " Charles are they coming?" unconsciously he answered, "Yes they are" Kelvin got up and shaked him asked, "Where are you lost?" Charles looked at Kelvin and said, " I am here only, just thinking about your birthday" Kelvin asked eagerly, "What you thought?" Charles took out a envelope from inside of his overcoat and hander it to Kelvin and said, "Read it when you get time, and I want to know the answer on your birthday night". Kelvin looked at the envelope and putting it inside his bag he asked, " Are you sure madam Catherine and Luna are coming?" Charles replied, "Yes they are, Cat told me she will come with Luna" looking at his watch Charles continue " they will reach here tonight". Charles looked at Kelvin and he found him abit in thought. He asked, "Kelvin, are you worried about something?" Kelvin asked, "May I ask you something Charles of you don't mind?" Charles smiled and said, " Sure, anything" Kelvin asked, " How you found me? Who I am to you ?" Charles looked towards sky and took a breath and said, " I think the time has come to let you know your answers" Kelvin turned towards him and said , "I want to know" Charles said, "Yes I will let you know" by saying he looked towards the lake.

The soft summer became more pleasant and it seems as of the time turned itself back when Charles narrated Kelvin's answer. Both of them started going back in time.